Predict the score of Dolphins Vs. Patsies (2000 pts) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predict the score of Dolphins Vs. Patsies (2000 pts)

I will say this, you Dolphins fan seem to forget that there were a mutha load of Patriots players out when we met the first time. There were quite a few key players missing including Ty Law and Ted Washington, oh and we still won. I think it only gets tougher for you guys. We shall see but I have to like the Patriots chances to seal the division race with a victory this sunday. Who cares about a score I'll just take the home team in a win.

Pats 24
Fins 13

Defensive battle, but Wannestadt makes the mistake of kicking off to Bethel Johnson.

Originally posted by WiGGy
I will say this, you Dolphins fan seem to forget that there were a mutha load of Patriots players out when we met the first time. There were quite a few key players missing including Ty Law and Ted Washington, oh and we still won. I think it only gets tougher for you guys. We shall see but I have to like the Patriots chances to seal the division race with a victory this sunday. Who cares about a score I'll just take the home team in a win.

you all seem to forget miami played a horrible game and still almost won.

This is a statement game for the Patriots.

Patriots 34 - Doll Fans 10

More like its a statement game for the Phins, we will prove to everyone that we are a very good team and that we too should be 10-2 or 11-1 if it wasnt for our dumb last second losses. Also for our defense that is claimed to be overrated.

Back
Top Bottom