BENGALS - W
@ Patriots - L

8-8
**** Tua....we got Josh.
:lol:

SCOTTY

Second String
Reaction score
any win this year would be classified as one we weren't suppose to win. Not sure we will be favored in one game this year.
Ok. So I call 5 Upsets. Is that better. Do people really believe even if we're not favored in any game we'll go winless. Ha come on. Anyone setting the over under at 0 and willing to put $ on it, I'll mortgage my house. What's your real number.

Rowdy1972

Second String
Reaction score
Ok. So I call 5 Upsets. Is that better. Do people really believe even if we're not favored in any game we'll go winless. Ha come on. Anyone setting the over under at 0 and willing to put $ on it, I'll mortgage my house. What's your real number.
We might be favored in the bengals and skinz games. Maybe. I say we win 2-3 games.

SCOTTY

Second String
Reaction score
We might be favored in the bengals and skinz games. Maybe. I say we win 2-3 games.
Ok that's more fair. Maybe favored in a couple home games. Then I think there's always a couple "upsets". It's been awhile since the pats sweep us. To me 5 wins is more probable than 2. And I'll bet my life we win more than one.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
RAVENS - W
PATRIOTS - L
@ Cowboys - L
CHARGERS - W
--BYE--
REDSKINS - W
@ BIlls - L
@ Steelers - L
JETS - W
@ Colts - W
BILLS - W
@ Browns - L
EAGLES - L
@ Jets - L
@ Giants - W
BENGALS - W
@ Patriots - L

8-8
**** Tua....we got Josh.
:lol:
Rosen would need to be Steve Young reincarnated in order to post 8 victories behind this line. This might be the worst starting OL in the history of the modern NFL, no joke. Every single starter would be at least a backup on most any other team.

This team is simply way too untalented in the trenches (on both sides) to possibly get close to .500.

phins_4_ever

E12 FH Tailgate Gang
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Rosen would need to be Steve Young reincarnated in order to post 8 victories behind this line. This might be the worst starting OL in the history of the modern NFL, no joke. Every single starter would be at least a backup on most any other team.

This team is simply way too untalented in the trenches (on both sides) to possibly get close to .500.
The big unknown is coaching right now. I put a little more faith into Flores and believe that he has learned enough from his Patriots days and can transfer that knowledge to the Dolphins. The Patriots are function in a system with players who, for the most part, were picked off the garbage pile of the NFL.

We will see how it works out.

LoneyROY7

Second String
Reaction score
3-13.

We get the field general and leader this team has been waiting for for over 2 decades.

SCOTTY

Second String
Reaction score

Another "in the history" post. God I love these lol...

LoneyROY7

Second String
Reaction score

No need to wish for Steve Young, when his actual reincarnation (with a splash of Russell Wilson) is waiting for us to draft him at the end of the year.

SkapePhin

Rump Shaker
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Another "in the history" post. God I love these lol...
Certainly in the history of the Dolphins. I wasn’t around to watch the expansion team, but for as long as I’ve been watching we have never trotted out a starting OL of backups and scrubs. And we’ve had some very ****ty lines in the past 2 decades!

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
We have not seen the team yet. Preseason showed nothing except bodies. You have no idea what they will be running, the injuries that will happen, you realistically can not predict this team to beat anyone, including Washington, Cincinnati or the Jets. We need to ask this again after the first game to get any credible prediction. The defense is the only thing we can look at and say they do have a chance to be pretty good and the field goal kicker seems good. I truly pity any team predicted to lose to us because of that.
Relax

henne7_davis21

Scout Team
Reaction score
RAVENS - L
PATRIOTS - L
@ Cowboys - L
CHARGERS - L
--BYE--
REDSKINS - L
@ BIlls - L
@ Steelers - L