Predicted 2004 Dolphin Pro Bowlers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicted 2004 Dolphin Pro Bowlers

Jaj

What you say?
Reaction score
First on offense I will say Ricky, Konrad, and McMicheal(behind Todd Heap offcourse).

On defense I will say Taylor, one of our DTs, Thomas, Madison, Surtain, and Knight.

Wow, The season hasnt even started and now youre making me not want it to end.....oh well, Ill hold out on this thread too early to tell.....

BTW, hope this doesnt have jinx written all over it.

Nah I am not known for jinxing in sports.

Offense - QB Lon Sherrif, RB Sedrick Erving, WR Jimmy Fryzel, OG Greg Jerman

Defense - DE Rob Burnett, DT Dario Romero, LB Justin Seaverns, S Scott McGarrahan

SP - KR Jay Fiedler, P Mark Royals

That's a dumb statement.

Clump means none from the Bills. Jason, Zach, Jr., Patrick, Sam, maybe Brock or Timbo. Maybe O-Gun. On O Rickey and CC

I'm surprised you have Knight when he's not even on the team yet! ;)

But, I'll go along with it:

Offense:

Ricky; Nails; Chambers; McMichael. Fiedler just misses out.

Defense:

JT, Zach, Seau, Surtain, Madison, Knight (if on the team).

If all these make it, we'll have home-field advantage and we should make it to the SB.

Taylor, Zach, Surtain, Marion, Madison

Ricky, Konrad, maybe McMichael

Eddie Moore rookie of the year

No one else is picking players that's on my list? :yell:

Originally posted by Jaj
First on offense I will say Ricky, Konrad, and McMicheal(behind Todd Heap offcourse).

On defense I will say Taylor, one of our DTs, Thomas, Madison, Surtain, and Knight.

No "offense", but let's try and just survive this season first !!

Offense: Ricky Williams, Jamie Nails

McMichael will have a good year, it just won't be as good as Gonzalez's or Heap's year

Defense: Taylor, Thomas, Seau, Surtain, Madison

Seau will make it because he always does, and both corners will have stellar years. Marion will get close to making it.

All those Pro-Bowl caliber players and ya missed the playoffs :rofl:

Your ONLY player worthy of consideration on offense is RW

On defense: Taylor and Surtain are the ONLY locks.

I think, at this point in his career, Madison is one of the most overrated players in the league. He more of a holder than a cover CB. Zach Thomas is a product of the DL and is mildly overrated.

Seau and Bowens? Too much competition at these positions right now for limited spots. Maybe injury replacements, if they aren't injured themselves, but certainly not gonna win a spot otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom