Predicted 2004 Dolphin Pro Bowlers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predicted 2004 Dolphin Pro Bowlers

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
All those Pro-Bowl caliber players and ya missed the playoffs :rofl:

What did I miss???

Who finished in the AFC East cellar, AGAIN???

Your ONLY player worthy of consideration on offense is RW

On defense: Taylor and Surtain are the ONLY locks.

I think, at this point in his career, Madison is one of the most overrated players in the league. He more of a holder than a cover CB. Zach Thomas is a product of the DL and is mildly overrated.

Seau and Bowens? Too much competition at these positions right now for limited spots. Maybe injury replacements, if they aren't injured themselves, but certainly not gonna win a spot otherwise.

Your a loser as are your bills. Hey maybe you guys can convince Andre Reed to come back since Peerless new what was good for him and left hehehe:lol:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Offense - QB Lon Sherrif, RB Sedrick Erving, WR Jimmy Fryzel, OG Greg Jerman

Defense - DE Rob Burnett, DT Dario Romero, LB Justin Seaverns, S Scott McGarrahan

SP - KR Jay Fiedler, P Mark Royals

I do have a few problems with these players. First of all, Lon Sherrif will be beat out for the pro bowl spot by Ray Lucas if Lucas signs with an AFC team. Sedrick Erving looks like a good pick, as well as Fryzel. As for Jerman, it may be too early to tell for him....

On Defense - Rob Burnett?!?!?!?!?!?!? No way. David Bowens will beat him out. I like the prediction of Romero making it, as well as Seaverns. Maybe Josh Symonnette will make it as well. McGarrahan is nasty - too nast for the pro bowl. Trent Gamble will beat him out.

Jay Fiedler as the KR? Hmmm....That may work, and you are right on with your Royals pick.

I think, at this point in his career, Madison is one of the most overrated players in the league. He more of a holder than a cover CB. Zach Thomas is a product of the DL and is mildly overrated.

Seau and Bowens? Too much competition at these positions right now for limited spots. Maybe injury replacements, if they aren't injured themselves, but certainly not gonna win a spot otherwise.

Your post is wrought with wishful thinking... but you are a Bills fan so what else can you do but wish...

You don't think McMichael is worthy of consideration? Or Konrad? Or Nails?

"Madison is more of a holder than a cb", even with the sarcasm that is a ludicrous statement...

I like how all of our players are overrated, I suppose that means all of yours are underrated....

And I am so sick of this crap that Zach Thomas is the product of the DL and is overrated, that is such a bunch BS... You act like you could plug ANY LB into that position and he would excel like Zach... THAT is just ridiculous... Its funny most of the players and coaches around the league don't think hes overrated... He has much better anticipation and football smarts than 90% of the LBs in the league... He WORKS HARD to be as successfull as he is.

If Zach keeps up his level of play (156 tackles last year) for a few more years, (which I believe he will and you hope to god he doesn't) he will wind up in the hall of fame right next to Jr...

So in closing, quite frankly I think the only thing that is overrated is your own opinion in your own head.
:tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
2004 Dolphin Pro Bowlers...

On offence...
1. Ricky Williams
2. Randy McMichael
3. Chris Chambers
On Defence...
1. Patrick Surtain
2. Sammy Knight (If we get him)
3. Jason Taylor
4. Adewale Ogunleye
5. Junior Seau
6. Sam Madison
On ST:
KR: Charlie Rogers

Total: 10

Originally posted by 13isgr81

If Zach keeps up his level of play (156 tackles last year) for a few more years, (which I believe he will and you hope to god he doesn't) he will wind up in the hall of fame right next to Jr...

this is so true!:up:

i dont think bills fans should ever talk about overrated players on defense....your corners are built up to be so great and the only qb they can pick off is ray lucas. To say Zach Thomas is overrated is the dumbest thing ive ever heard....YOU WOULDNT WANT HIM AS A BILL

I can't wait until eric moulds has to start dealing with the double team again becuase Josh Reed can't hold Price's jockstrap HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA its gonna be a long year for those boys in buffalo

Come on guys, give the Buffalo fans a break. After all, from homers that think London Fletcher is Zach Thomas' equal or better, what can we expect.

After reading these posts, how can you guys be so stupid to bash clumpedplatelet's biased attitude?

Originally posted by Hurricane495

Your a loser as are your bills. Hey maybe you guys can convince Andre Reed to come back since Peerless new what was good for him and left hehehe:lol:

What does this have to do with this thread?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by dolphanjo
I can't wait until eric moulds has to start dealing with the double team again becuase Josh Reed can't hold Price's jockstrap HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA its gonna be a long year for those boys in buffalo

:rolleyes:

Not strictly true - if Chambers gets some solid QB play this year then he could have a really big year. He's my dark horse bet.

This I agree with.

Zach fits the system and does a great job within it but he's not the type of guy that I'd build a defence around. Ray Lewis? Now we're talking. Kendrell Bell? Again (in my heavily biased opinion) that is the type of player to build a defence around. Not Zach. You have to love his heart and his cover ability but there are a number of guys that I'd put in the ProBowl ahead of him.

He is good but overhyped.

NONE!!

I dunno Clump, I'm pretty sure one or two of the Bills players will make it to Hawaii. :D

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom