Prediction: Ju'wan James Gets Traded Today | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction: Ju'wan James Gets Traded Today

oasis

Lost in the fog
Reaction score
My reasoning: The fact we were willing to trade James for CJ Anderson suggests we view him as expendable. He's available for the right compensation.

Comparable: The Niners just traded their RT and a 5 to the Pats for a 3. Obviously we weren't going to do a fair deal with the Pats even if they had inquired about James.

I'm thinking if the right offer comes along today, James may be moved. I'm not sure I agree with it, but I can see how the staff would feel his play is mediocre relative to the money he is making.

And if he's not moved today, perhaps it will be later in the offseason in a player-for-player scenario to fill a need we didn't quite address in the draft.

No team is taking on his 8+ million dollar contract when they can get a 2nd round talent at right tackle for pennies on the dollar compared to his contract.

I would say it's more likely to move TJ and draft a LB in 3rd or trade Leonte Caroo for a 6/7 round pick. Maybe even trade Osweiller for a 1st round pick back to the Broncos lol. That was a joke, I know it's not likely.....well it might be if we throw in a saddle and some equestrian helmets.

I don't know man.....possible but unlikely.

My prediction for a traded player is DvP. He might be gone after today.

My prediction for a traded player is DvP. He might be gone after today.

giphy.gif

While I do not want this, his trade value will probably not be any higher than it is right now.

I am of the opinion that your premise is flawed. Once the Fins picked up his option, he wasn't going anywhere.

LOL, forgot about the damn option. You're right.

Wow, apparently ive been using the word fact wrong my whole life.

Im embarrassed.

Quite possibly more embarrassing is your apparent disdain for apostrophes. :woot

LOL, forgot about the damn option. You're right.

Quite possibly more embarrassing is your apparent disdain for apostrophes. :woot

Nope im good with that. Between my job, my phone and finheaven i type more characters a day then you could believe.

Regardless, at least im not making things up.

Ok, my mistake then. I thought there was more substance in that a trade was being discussed that we backed out of rather than a point-blank "no he's not available."

Ok, my mistake then. I thought there was more substance in that a trade was being discussed that we backed out of rather than a point-blank "no he's not available."

You're forgiven. I apologize for being a d*ck.

This forum makes me two different people. One of those people cares about his grammar. The other just surfs for nonsense and can be an a-hole.

Back
Top Bottom