Prediction: Ju'wan James Gets Traded Today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction: Ju'wan James Gets Traded Today

My prediction for a traded player is DvP. He might be gone after today.

This would be one of the dumbest moves we could possibly make. If we trade Parker then we will have to draft a WR at 42. And we won't be getting more than a 4th-5th or so for him considering Martavis Bryant's only brought in a 3rd.

I don't think we are really in a position to create more holes.

I think he only gets traded if we are able to pick up a tackle tonight or take a guard and plan to kick Davis outside.

For that, guys like James Daniels, Austin Corbett, Tyrell Crosby, Will Hernandez and Connor Williams would be in play Round 2.

T.J. is the only relevant player I can see them moving, and that's if they land a LB high enough. I'd look out for it if they get a guy like Fred Warner who covers like a safety. Dolphins have shown a ton of interest and he's been a rising prospect in the last few weeks. Definitely moved into the range of our third round pick. Maybe higher.

Trade James and now you need a RT unless you're comfortable with Davis there. And if that's the case, then you need to find another guard. (IMO: this becomes intriguing if Will Hernandez is still sitting on the board at 42, but that likely won't happen with the Broncos in front of us. I read that they graded him as a very close #2 at that position behind Nelson)

Trade Parker and you have to draft a WR like Sutton or Chark at 42.

I think McDonald is the only expandable player of note on this roster at the moment....

Dolphins have no use for trading any players other than Kiko, Branch or McDonald.

Any other players departure would create a new hole.

I doubt they will trade James. Hope they work out a long term deal with him before the 2018 season ends. Only concern with James will be can he stay healthy. He is a solid RT when he is healthy.

Back
Top Bottom