Prediction Time | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time

17 to 16 Dolphins win it in the last seconds. These teams are identical to each other. Think about it? Average QB's, rookie RB's from Auburn, young O-line, D-line with a bunch of spare parts except for a Pro Bowler for both teams (Rice, Taylor) Older Linebacking core SEAU and Thomas, Brooks and Quarles. However, also one young starter Ryan Nece and Channing Crowder. Tampa Bay's Secondary is better at CB, Dolphins are better at Safety.

LtDan said:
You need to change your user name because clearly you are not a DolFan....And don't spout that "I'm not a homer crap" This is a very winable game!

Just because he thinks Miami will lose, doesnt mean he isnt a Dolfan. Geez. Buffalo was winnable too and they didnt win. Fins have problems on the road, lost 8 of 9 or 9 of 10.

This game can go either way. Depends on the almighty turnover battle.

Agent Mulder said:
Just because he thinks Miami will lose, doesnt mean he isnt a Dolfan. Geez. Buffalo was winnable too and they didnt win. Fins have problems on the road, lost 8 of 9 or 9 of 10.

Got to keep the faith for the almighty positive change that we are looking forward to! New regime, new positive way of thinking!:drinkers:

Agent Mulder said:

I gave my opinion and you gave yours...only difference being I am right of course!:lol:

LtDan said:
Actually yes, bought a throwback aqua Bob Griese jersey this past week. Waiting for it to come! How about you?
I am waiting for my 5x8 Dolphin tailgate rug to come so I can put it under my table in my garage. It will look sweet next to the garage floor that I just epoxy'ed this past week.:)

Clumpy said:
Hmmmmmm.......

Fins on the road.......

I'll go with Bucs 20-10
Boo Clumpy!!
negrep-1.gif
for you!

Back
Top Bottom