Prediction Time | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prediction Time

24-13 fins win. With under two minutes left in the last quarter and the fins up 17-13, Griese attempts to drive down the field and win the game but gets pressured and throws a pick for 6!!:evil:

i say 17-13 Miami Number 1 and 3 D's on that field points donnot reach 20 for either team.

LtDan said:
Boo Clumpy!!
negrep-1.gif
for you!

negrep-1.gif

21-17 Tampa. :(

Prove me wrong phins.

I'm still feeling the effects of last weeks debacle. 18 penalties and 5 tos. 0 and 2 on the road.

Ive got $50 on tomorrows game so we better win. I predict 20-17 - Phins.

I'm not confident we can win on the road yet...

It's going to be another close game and one I think we SHOULD win (much like Buffalo last week, Tampa is vastly overrated)

With that said, the fact remains that this team isn't the same away from Dolphins Stadium. I hope I'm wrong, I really do. Prove me wrong, please.

20-17 Bucs

fins-21 bucs-17 ( the flags continue for the fins i see 8-11 on us :(

frerotte- 18-27-224-2td-2int
gresie-22-38-268-1td-1int
ronnie-11-47-1td(rec)1fumble
ricky-7-36
morris-2-16-1td
caddy-24-89yds 1td
chambers-6-59
booker-3-25
boston-2-65 1td
galloway-6-112-1td
zack-int
welker has good punt returns and kick returns, to put us in good field pos.
also i see pittman if he plays to have a decent day receving.

Don't care what the score is I just want to see the Dolphins win

I say Miami wins 16 - 14. If our "D" can keep Cadillac in check and put some consistent pressure on Griese, we have an excellent chance of winning. However, there is the problem. Our run defense has been stellar, yet the pass rush has been spotty. Let's hope we really can get after Griese tomorrow.

I just cant do it. I cant pick them to win.....they havent done anything on the road so far that would make me think today would be any different. 21-17 Bucs. I hope im wrong.

24-20 Phins.

We need to score early and get some confidence on the road

Back
Top Bottom