Predictions for Dolphins vs. Chiefs (merged) | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predictions for Dolphins vs. Chiefs (merged)

:cool:

FINS 24
CHEIFS 17

Dolphins will win this one in the 4th qtr. at a hostile Arrowhead Stadium.

GO FINS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chiefs don't matchup

Football is all about the matchups people!

Look at Miami's history against speedy type of rbs. Our defense usually does a superb job of containing the type of back that Holmes is.

Holmes will get maybe one td, but with this new wrinkle in Miami's run defense of bringing the safety up for support will help limit what Holmes will be able to do. He won't get 100 rushing, but he may get decent receiving yards.

I think we all can agree that Miami has too many weapons on offense for the Chief's defense to stop them.

Expect a lot of sacks from our defense along with a couple of picks.

...always about the matchups!

Dolphins 24
Chiefs 7

HEre's my prediction Jay Fiedler has his first 300+ yard game of the season, Chris Chambers catches 7 balls for 137 yards and 2 TDs. Ricky runs for 122 yards and 1 TD. Randy McMichael has 4 catches for 68 yards and 1 TD. Oronde Gadsden has 4 for 58. Robert Edwards 3 catches for 23 and 1 TD.

Dolphins - 34 (4 TD, 4 XP, 2 FG)
Chiefs - 13 (1 TD, 1 XP, 2 FG)

Dolphins Defense has 2 INTs
Fiedler throws 1 INT
Williams 165 YDs total offense
Chambers finally has an explosive day :)

Dolphins WIN Baby!!!

the chiefs are tough at home so they will not get blown out, but we will be 4-0 thanks to a solid performance by our O and some more INTs by our D:

Dolphins 27
Chiefs 17

This game will come down to will Miami'd D be able to do what Billy B. couldn't get his D to do - stop Holmes. If homes can control the game on the ground, put points on the board, and keep ricky on the bench -- the chiefs win. You change that around - can the chiefs stop ricky? If not Miami wins...
The running back that has the bigger game will win.
i flipped a coin and it came up heads -- not sure if that helps or not.
if ricky runs for more yards:
Phins 27
Chiefs 13
If homles has more yard
Chiefs 31
Phins 24

I expect Vermeil to cry a few extra times for their defense to get them up for this game :cry::cry::cry:, only once for the offense :cry: and will excuse Holmes from the lament after his big performance against the Patsies.

Dolphins 42
Chiefs 10

I was going to put a few more FG's in there for the Chiefs, but they're going to get too far behind for FG's (or for Holmes to rush), and we got a stingy defense, especially with TD's. Our D is officially out of preseason! Gadsden, Chambers and McMichael will look like 6 receivers out there to the KC D. Fielder gets 250 yds, Ricky 150. I expect to see some short field ops from turnovers; perhaps a score. The Chiefs might get some trash yards and points at the end, though.

I don't know guys, KC has been in every game..I said this in other posts..KC plays the Rams O, and you know what we did against them last year..KC is playing the RAM's O better than the RAM's are playing their O..This game will defintely show our team where we are..The PAT's just got out of there..and I think the Pat's were happy to just get the win..no matter the score..The KC O is for real...We defintely need the long drives this week to keep their O off the field..the WR's need to make those easy catches that they were dropping on the Jets..We need sustain drives this week..This is the RAM's North...Don't take this one for granted..KC is a sleeper for a fools team who's not paying attention.

chiefs/finz

this is the game i feel that jay will have to step it up. no more high persentage dump off stuff. the chiefs will score and the finz will have to throw the ball. we will see if jay can step up and start hitting the open guys deep.

finz eek one out,

FINZ: 26

CHIEFS: 20

chiefs will score early and the finz will not get ot run as much as they like. holmes, 119 yds, ricky, 79 yds.

finz take an int to the house to seal the game!!

DIE SADDAM, DIE!!!

We know that both offenses can score, so it comes down to,
1)Defense, who's plays better.
2)Turn overs, who has the fewest.
3)PENALTIES!, Fins get too many in critcal situations.

The Fins D is better than KCs and I feel that Miami can put the LBers and a safety up close to the line to stop P.Holmes and leave the CBs and other safety on the Chiefs average WRs. That leaves KCs TE and Holmes out of the backfield, Tony G. is not playing very well but on the other hand if he does play well the Finz are vulnerable in the middle and could open the running game for Holmes if the TE starts getting catches.

Miami's offense is just a superior group but need to stay away from the penalties.
Hopefully Jay F. can handle the hostile crowd.
I'm hoping that this is the type of game were Jay feeds Ricky and we have alot of 3rd and shorts to help keep the crowd out of the game.
I'm looking for this to be a close game.

Miami 21
KC 17
The Chiefs maybe that team that wins and loses by less than seven points all year.

This is your typical overlook game -- off a major win for the phins they may look beyond KC to the Pats...if they do that they could very well be 3-2 in 2 weeks...they need to stay focused which they did las year after losing to the jets -- can they do it after a win?
They have the talent -- dind't look amazing beating the jets -- 17 pts off turnovers, pressure on Fiedler, and until Willimans big run were so so in run blocking....they need to execute better on offense this week...pats had to be nearly perfect to win against kc and get some big drives.

Originally posted by 85inthehall
This is your typical overlook game -- off a major win for the phins they may look beyond KC to the Pats...if they do that they could very well be 3-2 in 2 weeks...they need to stay focused which they did las year after losing to the jets -- can they do it after a win?
They have the talent -- dind't look amazing beating the jets -- 17 pts off turnovers, pressure on Fiedler, and until Willimans big run were so so in run blocking....they need to execute better on offense this week...pats had to be nearly perfect to win against kc and get some big drives.

You know, you really sound quite ridiculous saying this. Miami crushed the Jets...case closed.

Who is overlooking this game? Miami is focused if nothing else. They will be well prepared for the Chiefs.

They may play the Rams' offense, but I have a good feeling that Miami will be prepared for them. Wannstedt mentioned that he is tinkering with his defense to get them to play better, and the results are excellent so far.

Kennison will get shutdown.
Holmes will get contained.
Green will eat some dirt.
Miami will win!

Back
Top Bottom