Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predictions

i sure hope we get a whole cupboard full of sprinkles cuz otherwise we in trouble against the better teams.

Re: Feidler??? EH??

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
I have been one of the biggest FEIDLER BASHERS on here but I am really optimistic that NORV is really gonna help him in the INT category! Norv will make Jay play within himself and not try to force throws in which only a BRETT FARVRE can make!!

PREDICTIONS!

AFC NORTH- PITTSBURGH
AFC SOUTH- INDIANAPOLIS
AFC WEST- RAIDAZ!
AFC EAST- DOLPHINS ( NO DOUBT!!)
Wild Cards- PATRIOTS & JETS (TOUGHEST DIVISION!!)
AFC CHAMP- STEELERS (They had a great offseason that no one is talking about. MATHIS and re-signing those STD LINEBACKERS GILDON & PORTER!! OUR O-LINE will FALTER!!We can't keep them off Feidler!

I don't give a crap about the NFC!!! They are all TURDS OVER THERE!!!

that's fair prediction unlike those biased ones having the fins win the SB. Hey if the Pats can turn their season arround to win the SB , why can't the fins? But I wouldn't bet on it.

bills fans are what?.....oh never mind I get it.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
BILLS!!!! STILL SUCK!!

Hey Justafan,
I really like your draft and the acquisition of BLEDSOE,who I think is a great quarterback when he is on his game! You guys are gonna be in games and you will win around 7-8 games but I still smell another sweep of the BILLS!!! You guys can start calling Ralph Wilson Stadium "OUR HOUSE!!" I make it to Phins game there every year and the Phins seem to win! GO PHINS!!!!

:monkey: PATS
BILLS
JETS

AFC EAST CHAMPS
MIAMI DOLPHINS

Re: BILLS!!!! STILL SUCK!!

Originally posted by Phinmaster1354
Hey Justafan,
I really like your draft and the acquisition of BLEDSOE,who I think is a great quarterback when he is on his game! You guys are gonna be in games and you will win around 7-8 games but I still smell another sweep of the BILLS!!! You guys can start calling Ralph Wilson Stadium "OUR HOUSE!!" I make it to Phins game there every year and the Phins seem to win! GO PHINS!!!!

:monkey: PATS
BILLS
JETS

AFC EAST CHAMPS
MIAMI DOLPHINS

AFC East Champs....Miami Dolphins. May very well happen just like last year. However, I think it's the Jets turn to go to the SB this year and the bills the next. It's among the other 3 teams that go there every now and then.

Don't look at me , I'm just basing this from the last 10-15 years.

TOUGHEST DIVISION!!!

It's the toughest division in football! Especially the offseason the BILLS had! I disagree with your JET prediction, I think you guys might squeak by them and get out of the cellar in the division! DOLPHIN-BILLS games always have a special place in my heart!! I make it to both games every year for the last 7 years! It's just a great rivalry! I love how the BILLS FANS truly dispise the PHINS!! You see it everywhere when you get in that stadium! All you see are the security guards in their florescent jackets breaking up fights regularly during the game! I have almost got into a few altercations a couple times but refrained but it's still great! I still have only one casualty when I thumped a COLTS fan in '95 at PPS! He ripped my COX jersey when Harbaugh led them back to win against the PHINS when the COLTS scored! The great part is they threw him out!!! Any how great division! I think the BILLS will compete!

Phinmaster , I'm really not serious about the jets statement. You are right I think the Bills might squeah the jets out of the cellar. As far as divisional games go, it's anyones ball game. The jets have had your numbers last season but who's to say you didn't improve w/ RW, but their D has gotten better if Cowart can stay healthy, the Pats are defending champions no need to explain further.

The bills may or may not be improved. Depending on how soon we can get chemistry going , we might just be in there. I still pick the fins to win the division but I love ripping on finfans who leave themselves for an openning attack.

It's a great year to be fan of any AFCE div. team.All the excitement and drama.
I know you guys are AFCE fans half the year...lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the year!

I really think this year the PHINS will end that streak against the JETS!! I think it all but PSYCHOLOGICAL for the PHINS players! Last year they were up 17-0 against the Jets and blew it again in the Meadowlands! I think the PHINS players want to prove that the Jets aren't better it's just a mindset! I used to joke that you could suit up a high school team in JETS uniforms and they would beat the DOLPHINS!! This year will be different, they lost FARRIOR but picked up COWART so they have a really strong LB's CORP!! I think they are a bit weak on the interior line but have good speed rushers on the outside! I think teams can exploit their secondary a bit too! On Offense, MARTIN is simply a stud! The guy shows up to play every game! At QB,Testes always plays his best games against the PHINS! Their line is a weak due to some injuries and their receivers are solid, so we'll see? As for the PATS, they improved in the offseason, but I am not sold on BRADY yet and I am definately not sold on Antwoine Smith! The DOLPHINS spanked them in their 1st meeting and it took trick plays and a stagnant Miami O that couldn't score 4 times in the red zone, to beat the Phins! So I am optimistic against the PATS!! But they are the CHAMPS and will remain champs until someone proves otherwise!

as much as i hate to say it the dolphins wont beat the jets when fiedler is around.... he always has bad games agianst them..

COUGH! COUGH!

I agree, he does choke against the JETS!! Although he did play good for a half the last two games up at the MEADOWLANDS!! He just broke down in the 2nd half of those games and last year the PHINS abandoned the running game!! LAMAR was having success against the JETS D!! Minor even took one to the house last year!! BUT Ricky will help out! Feidler will improve under NORV! By the way, has anyone seen how high RICKY is on FANTASY MOCK DRAFTS!! Alot of them have him as the 2nd best RB in FANTASY FOOTBALL behind FAULK!:p

Originally posted by stan marino
those patsies beat the rams using different defensive schemes to keep the rams off balance. last time i checked one word described our defence...VANILLA

Mike Martz beat the Rams in the Super Bowl. It was his ego, thinking he had this superior passing game, that killed him. For all his genious, his pride took his team down.

If Marshall Faulk had been given the ball just 5 more times, the Rams would have won.

The Patriots did a great job of killing the pass, but that was their game plan. They were not set up to stop the run at all.

Back
Top Bottom