Predictions

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
SO whats do you guys predict our record will be at the end of this year and Who do you think we will lose to.

I say we will end up 11-5 again with 3 more losses to Greenbay, raiders, and the bears.:D

Billsfan

Section 118 Row 1 Seat 5
Reaction score
Don't forget that you play in Buffalo on Dec 1. It won't be easy.

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
I think we will be able to beat you guys up there. Are offense should be gelled by then. I am not saying it will be a wak in the park, but we can win.

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
This depends on how Lucas plays on our next game...If he plays the same, then we can lose quite a few.....but, If he picks it up and shows that it was just signs of rust, then I think we will pick up where we left off......If we have our starters back by the time we play Buffalo again I DO expect it to be easy.....If we hung around with the way we played this sunday vs Buffalo, imagine what we'll do with the team that beat Denver.

girlphan

Scout Team
Reaction score
I definitely want to see if Lucas get his head together before making any predictions. The bulk of our season is depending on it.

Chubby

SUPERFAN
Reaction score
I personally think Lucas will play as great as we though he would, I truly think he was overplaying on Sunday and at the same time we gave him no protection. We have dixon back for the next game and he will have 2 weeks to settle down. We will be fine but I still say I will be really happy with 11-5 season

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Originally posted by girlphan
I definitely want to see if Lucas get his head together before making any predictions. The bulk of our season is depending on it.
I agree w/that.

if your twist my arm, I would say 4 more losses and 10-6 :(

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
There is no way in hell that we will lose to the Bears! They suck this year. I am not going to make predictions on which games we will win or lose but we are going all the way!

Baz

Ephemeral
Reaction score
I agree with Iceblizzard, the Bears are no longer one of the elite teams, most likely due to the injuries. Honestly, they lost to the Lions......

Quizlet

Scout Team
Reaction score
As hard as it is to play in Miami I think it may be a wee bit harder in Buffalo. I mean players can get use to the heat. How many times have you heard people coming back from Hawaii say "Damn it was to hot so I hated it..."

But there are a lot of times I heard people from Arizona, Florida, Mexico...etc come to Buffalo and HATE it.... you can get use to the heat quickly....cold is a different story....

Top Bottom