Predictions | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Predictions

I am from NYC and have lived here my whole life (im only 15 though). However, I hate the cold weather and can't get used to it. I love the summer weather here though. Luckily, I only have 3 more years here. :)

Beginning of the year I thought the Bears game would be a tough one, but now, no way is Chris Chandler going to have a good day. He will most likely be very sore come that Tuesday morning.

I cant wait till we beat the Bills. SO we can get these damn Bills fans out of our Boards

I cant stand that we lose against teams that we are supposed to beat. Yes I understand that Any team can beat any team but we play horrible. Look at our two losses we just played horrible

Originally posted by Chubby
I cant stand that we lose against teams that we are supposed to beat. Yes I understand that Any team can beat any team but we play horrible. Look at our two losses we just played horrible

Dude...the writing was on the wall all week before the game. We just beat the defending Super Bowl Champion and a legitimate Super Bowl contender. It would have been amazing had they been able to keep up that intensity for another week, EVEN IF we didn't lose our entire passing game.

Write this game off as the only division loss of the year if Lucas can turn it around. Trust me.

The fact that it was an Afc East team that we were playing should have been enough to keep there intensity. NO EXCUSES

me too...but only because I don't have any idea what to expect from Lucas or our passing game. If we were full strength and coming off our bye I would have as much confidence in a win as with any other game.

Favre is a great QB but he can have bad days also (or be forced into having them). We always play well on Monday nights and the Packers are far from invincible. When the Lions and the Panthers can scare them and the Saints can whip them, then i think we have a better than average chance of surprising them with a victory too. This is by no means, an automatic loss.

Originally posted by Chubby
The Fins honestly did not play well last game

I really disagree here... the Fins played great last game.. Lucas played horrible... If every pass you throw clangs to the ground incomplete, your number is 39.6 under the NFL passer rating system. On Sunday, Ray Lucas achieved a rating of 26.3. Imagine if he didn't throw that TD..
I have watched football for a long time and I don't think I ever remember when a team plays good in every area and 1 player single handedly gives the game away.. Ricky was running good... receivers were open and wide open at times... special teams were playing great.. the defense totaly shut down one of the best offenses in football... and yet one person has a horrible day and we lose.. I have never seen it before.. it he would have made just 4 TO's I think we could have still one it.. and that is very impressive to be -4 in the to ratio and win.. doesn't happen very often..

But the fact is Lucas the general of our offense if plays bad the whole offense plays bad.

Back
Top Bottom