Preseason week 2 gameday thread | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 2 gameday thread

Turner getting destroyed on the opening snap of the game.

NO JAY AJAYI? WTF?

I dont want to hear any of that stupid if he cant block nonsense tannenbaum oddly threw out of nowhere a couple weeks back as i didnt see any issues with him not being able to block in camp.

If Ajayi can get on the field for any length of time, lamar miller will soon be history. Miller is absolutely ths most over rated veteren on this team. A pedestrian rb at best.

Ok, he did make the play, but that huge run at the end of miami's final game was a fluke. That kind of 2 steps and then nothing but empty green grass to the endzone is like winning the lottery odds. And ifthat run doesnt present itself, he is a sub 900 yd rb. Thats nothing. Hell, a thousand yards for an nfl starting rb is not that big of a deal.

Ajayi is one of those backs who has the skills to deliver 1400-1500 yds a season. More moves and more power and better vision than miller. Doesnt need the hole like miller does. Ajayi routinely makes the first guy miss.The great rb's make their own thing happen when there is no hole.

I dont know if he has pizzed off the coaches or some new injury or, if philbin isnt intrested in risking a qb controversey with his pal lamar miller. When i heard Ajayi's name called on the draft podium, i was cheering, not only because he was one of my hope we draft him players, but thinking that finally, this staff knows we need something far better than lamar miller at rb and this is just the guy to do it.

And now, second pre season game, where he could get a good look, he isnt even suiting up?

Dont want to hear any bloviated coach speak about how his big toe isnt pointed at the defenders inside left ankle on the cut back, or any fumbling issue that he hasnt shown so far in camp. In fact, when has gotten reps, there is usually a double digit run or two!!

If there is one real big downer for me in this camp it has been the lack of Jay Ajayi. And he wont last 10 seconds on the practice squad until he is snatched up by another team. Hopefully, this is not the staffs plan.

dolphinsmascotfeature.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero 1m1 minute ago
Joe Philbin is not wearing a tux or top hat tonight. He says on CBS-4 starters will go thru first quarter, perhaps into the second quarter.

please avoid injury

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Oline needs to play better

Have to climb that pocket...

We won't have a decent run game this year if we don't upgrade guard.

How can people think this line is good to go?

Back
Top Bottom