Preseason week 2 gameday thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 2 gameday thread

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 12m12 minutes ago
WR Funchess, CBs Young & Tilliman, G Silatolu, T Wallace, DE Johnson and DTs Lotulelei & Short out for #Panthers

ianna Marie Russini ‏@diannaESPN 2m2 minutes ago
Look for the Eagles to be showing off QB Matt Barkley. Eagles sources tell me Barkley can be had for the right deal. So its showcase time!

No **** we almost traded for him a few months ago but it fell apart at the last min ... which was a shame

Bokamper is saying that OV and Grimes will take the night off. Tannehill will play for about 2 series.

Walt Aikens getting the start at FS over Thomas.

1's looking to get around 20 plays.

Is stills in the lineup, posting from my phone haven't had a chance to look

OV sitting today. Will post pics as soon as I cna

Per Sun Sentinal, inactive list released below.

Ten players in all will sit this one out: cornerback Brent Grimes, defensive end Olivier Vernon, wide receiver Greg Jennings, linebackers Koa Misi and Jordan Tripp, rookie wideout DeVante Parker, left tackle Branden Albert, safety Louis Delmas (who's out for the year), running back Jay Ajayi and safety Don Jones. Grimes is the only unexpected name on this list, and it looks like coaches are simply resting him. Everyone else is injured, some more seriously than others.

New cornerback Brice McCain will replace Grimes on the outside, Terrence Fede will step in for Vernon and Rishard Matthews will take Jennings' usual spot, per Andrew Abramson of The Palm Beach Post. Fede is a player to watch, as he's a young pass-rusher the Dolphins are high on. Wide receiver Kenny Stills will also make his Fins debut after missing the preseason opener.

Same here?! #Please

Ask a Stryker, just sent him a link... anyone looking for a link do the same.... I'm not sending 100 pms tonight... just ask the original guy and hope he responds to you....

I mean you could google the words first row and sports but I have no idea what that would take you to :idk:

I mean you could google the words first row and sports but I have no idea what that would take you to :idk:

If you can't find a feed after this... you just don't deserve to watch the **** ing game...

If you can't find a feed after this... you just don't deserve to watch the **** ing game...

personally im legit for the third season ina row, streams are too much hassle

But seriously guys, I used to watch games on those streams and I decided to invest in game pass. .. it's so much better and it's much safer for your computer... you should seriously consider it...

Back
Top Bottom