Preseason week 2 gameday thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preseason week 2 gameday thread

Hoping the team stays healthy, predicting people start underrating Carolina after Miami's starters make them look bad.

Just hope the back ups do a better job holding the lead in the second half. Want the team to get accustom to winning even if it's only preseason.

Just hope the back ups do a better job holding the lead in the second half. Want the team to get accustom to winning even if it's only preseason.

I hear you, but I'm more concerned with the individual play of certain depth players than how the units play overall.

Anyone know whether Shaq Thompson will play tonight?

I hope he does. Miami would run right at him.

We should have a fair shot to have succes in run game, their dline is rehabing. Im interested to see rookies play and Shaq is one of the high picks. Do you know if Funchess is still out?

I want to see the starting oline play solid for more than just 1 drive. Also want to see 1 of the rookie LBs play so good at MLB that we can forget about "glass" Misi

Ozzy rules!!

Will be all about watching the safeties and oline for me.

My bet is if fox continues to look good, he will start week 1 to give albert more time.

I'd also like to see damien provide a consistent run game.

CNCr8hoUsAAy6eZ.jpg

Time to hunt down some qbs

I'm hearing that, as per a request from the Panthers, our DL will tone down their intensity for this game.

I'm also hearing that Suh and Wake held a little meeting with the DL, suggesting that they knock those "*****" cats to the liter box.

Not sure what to believe but, am going with #2 in the liter box.

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 2m2 minutes ago
#Dolphins not playing tonight:
Delmas
Parker
Jay Ajayi
Don Jones
Olivier Vernon
Koa Misi
Jordan Tripp
Branden Albert
Greg Jennings
Grimes

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 3 mins3 minutes ago
#Dolphins lineup changes:
DE - Fede will start in place of Vernon
FS - Aikens for Delmas
MLB - Sheppard for Misi
WR - Matthews for Jennings

No gamethread yet? same guy always does it doesnt he?

Andrew Abramson ‏@AbramsonPBP 50s51 seconds ago
Vernon had a minor medical issue on Thursday, according to Philbin. He practiced but not in 11-on-11 vs Panthers. Probably precautionary

Back
Top Bottom