Preston Williams on schedule for return

Mach2

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Just eliminate the drops and he is good
I remember him dropping a few. Enough that i thought he needed to seriously work on it.

Then, the other day I looked it up. He was credited with only 4 drops.

Have I/we been overblowing the situation? I think at least a few came at very inopportune times. Maybe that's why it stands out.

Dolphinator530

Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I remember him dropping a few. Enough that i thought he needed to seriously work on it.

Have I/we been overblowing the situation? I think at least a few came at very inopportune times. Maybe that's why it stands out.
I agree that they were either for touchdowns or really big place to continue drives and that always gets you the stigma

fishfanmiami

Fishy down under
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

You could be right but there were a few in situations that could have really been big plays
Could be wrong but I think he dropped a couple vs Dallas in important situations

No matter overall i really like his upside

gregorygrant83

Starter
Reaction score

Actually 4 in 9 or 10 games is a lot. For reference people complain about Jakeem Grant's dropped passesand he's had 1 in 2018 and 1 in 2019. I know Grant has also muffed a few returns, but his drops as a receiver have been greatly overstated in my opinion.

Martel13

Since '84
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
This guy was looking amazing before he got hurt. An undrafted rookie?? If he pans out that would be the steal of all steals (knocks on wood)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom