Preston Williams Tweet Getting Folks' Panties in a Bunch | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Preston Williams Tweet Getting Folks' Panties in a Bunch

Yah DW is going to get locked down by the NFL

I was being sarcastic. But you really think the NFL is going to get rid of a star QB? Lol they would lose money and the NFL is all about the $$$. He may miss a year at the most.

Yah DW is going to get locked down by the NFL
Well, now that we know 10 women have officially filed complaints to the Police, as well as, atleast 11 women who filled out sworn affidavits, it's not looking good for DW.

Also, amazingly, the women will be deposed in September. Conveniently, DW won't be talked to until February. Very convenient timing.

Oh, my source is Dws attorney.

Well, now that we know 10 women have officially filed complaints to the Police, as well as, atleast 11 women who filled out sworn affidavits, it's not looking good for DW.

Also, amazingly, the women will be deposed in September. Conveniently, DW won't be talked to until February. Very convenient timing.

Oh, my source is Dws attorney.
It shocks me that people still don’t take this seriously - the best one was hou hired these girls to defame dw so they could get out of his contract lol

Sealed lips emoji.... signaling in my opinion, his indifference to something significant

It shocks me that people still don’t take this seriously - the best one was hou hired these girls to defame dw so they could get out of his contract lol
Yup.

10 girls willing to sign sworn statements? This is no longer just a civil matter.

Nothing may come of it criminally, but it just took this to a different level of seriousness

That about sums it up!!
sinking james cameron GIF by Feliks Tomasz Konczakowski

Isn't your picture of an abscess exploding as opposed to "sucking".

Maybe your playing it backwards - LOL

Back
Top Bottom