Price could be gone from ATL? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Price could be gone from ATL?

Phinz1972

Make me a sammich
Reaction score
Slappy8800 said:
hes an underachiever....jenkins is a stud

Price can be look uponed as an underachiever, but look at the facts:

1. when he was a good wr, he had Eric Moulds on the other side, so CBs were covering Moulds...in Alanta, he doesn't even have a half decent WR on the other side.

2. M.Vick wants to the run the ball 60% of the time, 35% of the time is Duckett and Dunn running the ball...5% throwing.

3. He has suffered a injury 2(or more) seasons ago and never really got back to form.

If he is truely let go, Miami will not pick him up because we have a decent group of WRs, but New England could be interested, as so the Jets could be.

byroan

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
He's def. not a #1 receiver. He can do some damage as the #2 WR though.

akfinfan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Price sucks. This is another wasted thread about suggesting we obtain crappy players.

Lazy1

The Beer Pong Table of Champions!
Reaction score
Price would be a sick weapon to have in a spread offence. I think 2 reasons why he wasnt productive in ATL is yes he isn't that great of a #1 WR and Michael Vick not gettin the ball downfield. If you watch ATL games you will always see wr's open downfield while mike vick is running around.

painnotpleasure

Hall Of Famer
Reaction score
I think his biggest problem is the offense that he is in there in Atlanta with Vick not being like a typical QB whatsoever... and the fact that he became the #1 WR there. He did great in Buffalo with Eric Moulds but that's when Bledsoe was looking good for them and he was the #2 WR where he excells at. If he got released (which would surprise me), there will definitely be a lot of teams going after him, he'd make a great #2 that's for sure. But by no means whatsoever do I think that we will be one of those teams.

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Slappy8800 said:
hes an underachiever....jenkins is a stud
is this the same jenkins that was considered as big as disappointment last year as Reggie Williams?? :confused:

finsnchips

2005 FinHeaven GM League Champion!!
Reaction score
Finz Fury said:
7 rec 119 yards 0 td....Those are the numbers for the so called "stud".
exactly... thanks for the stats to back up my arguement :up:

Top Bottom