Priceless!

Kyndig

Seasoned Veteran
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score

Love it! Best thing that could happen for the tank is for Gase to get fired, then the jets to win a few games so they won’t draft ahead of us. Anyways, this is funny as hell

coalesce

Dolphin Fan since 1974
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
You can certainly feel the passion. It’s absolutely killing him. And he’s right: 20, 30 years of gut-wrenching football. How do Jets fans stand it? Come to think of it, how do WE stand it?

dolfan91

Starter
Reaction score
As a former NYer, I can tell you, Jet fans are collectively jumping off the Brooklyn and Manhattan Bridges as we speak. They hate losing to the Dolphins. Joe Beningo is going to go absolutely Bonkers on WFAN on Monday.

dahlmarino

Hating The Jets With A Passion Since '84
Reaction score
You can certainly feel the passion. It’s absolutely killing him. And he’s right: 20, 30 years of gut-wrenching football. How do Jets fans stand it? Come to think of it, how do WE stand it?
I’m pretty sure both fan bases console themselves by laughing at each other’s misery.

gregorygrant83

Starter
Reaction score
Last I checked the Dolphins, Jets and Bills have pretty close to the same record since the league went to the 4 team division format and the Colts moved to the South division. I think fans of all three teams have gone through similar frustrations and identify with each other's pain.

tay0365

Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I will say this, being able to listen to Greenberg and Benigno on Monday will make this week fun and bareable.

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
Adam Gase calling the timeout with 7 seconds left with Fitz taking knees - even the commentaors were like 'what the hell is this guy doing?'.

I hate his face, he really does believe he is the 2nd coming of Bill Walsh.

Top Bottom