Primetime talks to Miami! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Primetime talks to Miami!

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
Deion Sanders has talked with MIAMI,OAKLAND, and some other team about playing for them.....

You're kinda lost, I think he's like basically signed with Oakland. I've never heard about Miami. I don't want him anyways, all he was good for was his speed and hands. He always sucked at tackling. I'm sure he isn't even close to as fast as he once was. He's a waste of money.

If this is true I wouldnt mind having him as our 4th CB...he might not be as fast, but hes still got the experiance and mentality of winning.

We've got enough talent on D to get the job done.I think it would disrupt everything to bring him in now, unless we just flat out were in sad shape.

This is the latest I could find...and hes not signed yet....yet I doubt we would sign him.

Redskins | Sanders Released - posted at KFFL (http://nfl.kffl.com)
16:35 PT: ESPNews reports the Washington Redskins have released CB Deion Sanders from their reserve/retired list.

yea... and maybe we can get nate newton to take jamie nails' job... of course, we'd have to get nate on weekend furlough...

If I were Miami I would claim him off waivers for one reason only...to prevent him from playing for Oakland. Oakland is an AFC team that is lookin to head into the playoffs with a good rank and the chances are we COULD see them again in the playoffs. We don't want them being able to patch up their CB problems with one quick fix like Deion Sanders.

So, we should claim him and not play him.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
If I were Miami I would claim him off waivers for one reason only...to prevent him from playing for Oakland. Oakland is an AFC team that is lookin to head into the playoffs with a good rank and the chances are we COULD see them again in the playoffs. We don't want them being able to patch up their CB problems with one quick fix like Deion Sanders.

So, we should claim him and not play him.

Good idea strategy wise but probably a public relations nightmare. Considering Dan Snyder had good reason not to release Deion and did. Sanders has been out the game for two years now?? He may be just more trouble than he's worth.
Maybe that's why Snyder released him. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Marv Levy on a talk show talking aout the subject of signing Sanders and he made a good point. How fair is it to the DB's that worked their butts off in training and have been playing their hearts out throughout the regular season to bring a guy in at the end like this whos jumping up and down saying oh, oh oh, sign me sign me. And say he's the starting CB. It's going to hurt the morale of the rest of the guys. I do see this as a little different from the normal signing of someone due to injury

He'd never sign with us.If he did, he wouldn't get any more playing time than Ray Lucas.Our secondary is just too sound.

I have to admit

... I like the way CK thinks. (Do I have a fever?) Blocking the Raiders not only helps the other AFC contenders, but it could also prevent this sort of nonsense from happening in the future.

Back
Top Bottom