Prisco does it again..ranks Falcons, Jags and Saints ahead of Miami :) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco does it again..ranks Falcons, Jags and Saints ahead of Miami :)

phinman1 said:
Is there anything more inane than these power polls in May?
yeah, see how long that last when Vick breaks some other body part in PS (if they let him play) :shakeno:

Yeah, I guess Prisco has more insight that anyone else...:lol: It's just funny & sad that he actually thinks that two 5-11 teams will surpass Miami.

Not that Power Rankings mean anything, but it's funny that both ESPN and Sportsline have the Bills and Jets in the 20's :lol:

Falcons--don't have Wanny

Jags--don't have wanny

Saints--don't have Wanny

Dolphins--do have wanny

i don't see the confusion with the rankings.

We can't be the toughest division in football anymore with three teams out of the to 15, How in the world could he rank the Ravens in the top ten they only had a second rd pick and still have no wideouts plus with J. Lewis having trouble with the law I don't think he will be getting two thousand this year. He has the ravens ranked higher then the 03 NFC Champions. :confused:

CirclingWagons said:

Jags--don't have wanny

Saints--don't have Wanny

Dolphins--do have wanny

You forgot to mention the Bills at 22. Yup, I dont see any confusion here. :roflmao: :billsbite:

LIQUID24 said:
Not that Power Rankings mean anything, but it's funny that both ESPN and Sportsline have the Bills and Jets in the 20's :lol:
It's funny because they don't view the bills and jets the same way you do? Like I said before , I hope they rank the bills at 31.

When season starts and teams actually start playing, only then will the true rankings come out. :D

I don't care where he ranks the Dolphins. But I have to snicker at some of those. Broncos at #2? Saints at #10? Falcons at #12? Ummmmm, yeah, sure. The only reason the Ravens get high marks is because they are the best (fourth-worst, in this case) team in their division.

CirclingWagons said:

Jags--don't have wanny

Saints--don't have Wanny

Dolphins--do have wanny

Oddly enough, none of these 3 teams have Feidler as their QB either. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom