Prisco does it again..ranks Falcons, Jags and Saints ahead of Miami :) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco does it again..ranks Falcons, Jags and Saints ahead of Miami :)

Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? I do not understand the point of bashing him just because his opinion differs from yours.

Prime Time said:
Isn't everyone entitled to their own opinion? I do not understand the point of bashing him just because his opinion differs from yours.

Prickso is ANTI-Dolphin,
So most here are ANTI-Prickso.

Personally i think a rank of 16 is a disgrace and a slap in the face... But offseason ranks from this "experts" mean zilch...

Who cares? I mean are you guys really busting your balls over what Pete Prisco has to say? It is widely documented what his opinion is of Miami. Power poles in May are like tampons in my bathroom, useless.

Originally posted by FakeSpike13

Personally i think a rank of 16 is a disgrace and a slap in the face... But offseason ranks from this "experts" mean zilch...

Actually, the Goddess of Nothing, Prisco, may have just blessed us.... anyone notice who was #16 last year? That's right, the Patsies!

Well, it's settled.... let's pack our bags BABY... we're going to the Soup Bowl!

:nesucks: :billsbite :jetssuck:

Samphin.... what you do in your bathroom is your business.... j/k :roflmao:

:barf:

I could care less about him and his opinion. He has the same ability at foretelling the best teams in May that I do. So why would I put his in front of mine? I wouldn't. And besides, if hes so intelligent, why did he pick the Panters at 29 last year?

Dont look at what was said, look at the source.

IceStorm said:
I could care less about him and his opinion. He has the same ability at foretelling the best teams in May that I do. So why would I put his in front of mine? I wouldn't. And besides, if hes so intelligent, why did he pick the Panters at 29 last year?

Dont look at what was said, look at the source.

:hail: Bong Monkey!

:sigh: another power poll, in may, before camp, before june 1st cuts. what is the point? it obviously gets a rise out of our message boards. does Prisco know we look at his polls and argue about it so much?

Prime Time said:

Did anyone say that Prisco isn't entitled to his opinion? Who said that?

What's the point of bashing him, you say? First of all, I wasn't that harsh. I just thought it was amusing that he's always critical of the Dolphins. I don't care THAT much...I just thought it was funny. Lighten up.

Samphin said:
Who cares? I mean are you guys really busting your balls over what Pete Prisco has to say? It is widely documented what his opinion is of Miami. Power poles in May are like tampons in my bathroom, useless.

Just because I posted it doesn't mean I really care. I don't give a crap what Prisco thinks. I simply thought it was funny...and it shows how foolish it is to "rank" teams in May.

One thing I disagree with is putting the Rams ahead of Miami. I think the Rams are going to be under .500 next year

2nd biggest conceivable waste of time humanly possible---NFL Power Rankings in May

1st biggest conceivable waste of time humanly possible---Complaining about the results of NFL Power Rankings in May.

Back
Top Bottom