Prisco Gets It Right! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco Gets It Right!

saves said:
Man I've been around these boards for a while, and while I disagree with Fin-Atic's more negative statements alot, he would be the first one here I would want on my side in a debate. These guys don't know what they are getting into.
I can hold my own, I'm not a rookie to MB. My post count is low, but only because I have choosen to hang out at other locations more often. However I have been here reading post since I joined up.

Also I see no need to debate something with someone that has to try and belittle the person they are discussing it with simply to make their point seem more vaild. That is all they are trying to do.

I do not play those games, its junior high and I'm too old for that. Next he will be wanting to meet me by the water fountain to kick my arse.

Bledsoe1059 said:
So the anti-ricky fans would continue to do a job they hated just so that other people they worked with would be happy? Suckers

Maybe not, but I'd give appropriate notice. I wouldn't, say, go to lunch and just not come back, which is the functional equivalent of what Williams did. And if you would...well, please give me your name and address so I can make sure never to hire you. :lol:

Bledsoe1059 said:
So the anti-ricky fans would continue to do a job they hated just so that other people they worked with would be happy? Suckers

Football is not a regular job. I would and have, worked a job I hated because I had enough PRIDE in myself and my country to overcome my feelings. Any way you cut it, he flat out quit. Not only on his team but more importantly, ON HIS FAMILY. In case everybody forgot, he has 3 kids to support. What kind of an example is he setting for them? "Hey kids, when the going gets tough, just drop out and do what you feel, regardless of the consequences to others".

templarwd said:
Football is not a regular job. I would and have, worked a job I hated because I had enough PRIDE in myself and my country to overcome my feelings.
Just a quick question. Were you getting hit multiple times every time you walked through the door? Try it for a few years then come back and tell us how you would do it for PRIDE in yourself and your country.

You did it for the paycheck.

templarwd said:
Any way you cut it, he flat out quit.
And he has the right to quit. Its his body that is taking the abuse. If he feels he does not want to put himself through that then its his right.

templarwd said:
Not only on his team
And Wannstedt quit on him last year. In order to save his arse Wannstedt played him in a game that meant nothing, when RW had played all season for Wannstedt with a busted up shoulder.

templarwd said:
but more importantly, ON HIS FAMILY. In case everybody forgot, he has 3 kids to support. What kind of an example is he setting for them? "Hey kids, when the going gets tough, just drop out and do what you feel, regardless of the consequences to others".
So basically what you are saying is once you have children you cannot change professions, because then you are dropping out and doing what you want.

Its not like RW cannot go get a regular job now like the rest of us to support his children.

Dphins4me said:
And Wannstedt quit on him last year. In order to save his arse Wannstedt played him in a game that meant nothing, when RW had played all season for Wannstedt with a busted up shoulder.

That is kind of a sticky situation. Remember that alot of his incentives are performanced based. I would need to know if he was close to any of his incentives during the last game.

Dol-Fan Dupree said:
That is kind of a sticky situation. Remember that alot of his incentives are performanced based. I would need to know if he was close to any of his incentives during the last game.
Good point. If memory serves me correct, then I think he was close. However if RW is walking away for all the money he could make this year, then I would question whether or not he was playing for the money.

Back
Top Bottom