Prisco's NEW mock draft has Andrews going at #9! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco's NEW mock draft has Andrews going at #9!

Oh that wacky Prisco..he's at it again. :lol: I thought the Jags had more pressing needs than RT or am I wrong?? Not having Will Smith in the first round proves that this guys mocks are a joke.

Sorry to say, but I think Prisco is right about Andrews. I think he'll go pretty high. I'll be suprised if he gets past #11 or so. You heard it here first.

Prisco is not very good at matching players to the right team. Last year he only got 5 right. (Gosselin was first with 10 correct matches)

The funny thing is that he was the best of the Mocks in naming the first round players. He guessed 26 players correct in the first round. (Kiper had 25 correct)

I think that his stock has been going up...way up!!!! I have heard that Cleveland is very interested in him!

He has Ben Rothelsberger going at 13?!?!?!?!

I know he is smoking Hippy Lettuce now.

Mel Kiper & John Clayton both has been raving about Andrews all week, about how he moved up to the middle of the 1st, & may be taken in the top 10.

I agree that Andrews is most likely out of the picture for us. Seems he's back on everyones good side after the combine weight problems. We obviously need o-line help so what should we do? Reach and take Carey at 20? Trade down a few spots,pick up a few picks and get Carey or Smiley/Snee and maybe another player in the later rounds like Kelly Butler or Stacy Andrews?

I think Prisco is a dope too, but I've also heard that Andrews stock is rising. He ran a 5.2, which is amazing for a 345 lbs. man. God, I would do anything to get him on our team. Well, at least if we don't get Andrews, Vernon Carey is no slouch. I just think we really need to go offensive line with the first pick.

clear.gif

Thank you. Now maybe someone can explain the relevance of that enormous photo to me.

LIQUID24 said:
Your sig is WAY too big Pope

It's ok guys. I checked it out with the zoning board and they said it's cool. :lol: It was a 800x600 desktop theme and I didn't have time to resize it.

I apologize to anyone who was offended, hurt or injured by my billboard.

Back
Top Bottom