Prisco's NEW mock draft has Andrews going at #9! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Prisco's NEW mock draft has Andrews going at #9!

Muck said:
Sorry to say, but I think Prisco is right about Andrews. I think he'll go pretty high. I'll be suprised if he gets past #11 or so. You heard it here first.

Actually Muck, you heard it from Prisco first.

There really was no reason to think he wouldn't rise again after showing he has lost the weight and that perhaps his weight gain was indeed from his illness. Talents like Andrews always seem to shine through.

I'm ok with this, trade down with someone and take Smiley or Jenkins.

FWIW, Evans will be long gone by the time we pick at #20 w/M.Williams out of this draft. We may have a shot at R. Williams, but I'd rather pass on him due to being exactly like four of our current WR's.

PhinsmissedFG said:
Actually Muck, you heard it from Prisco first.

Actually, you heard it here first. You'll find out what I'm talking about soon enough. :D

It looks like he has Vilma's stock on the rise also... Vilma better not go to the Jets!

miflvilmataylor091303lg-1.jpg

Pope Shula XIV said:
It's ok guys. I checked it out with the zoning board and they said it's cool. :lol: It was a 800x600 desktop theme and I didn't have time to resize it.

I apologize to anyone who was offended, hurt or injured by my billboard.
No need to apologize dude. I'm a big Maiden fan and I've listen to that CD everyday since it hit the stands.Up the irons!!
oh btw, I can see Andrews going that high and I don't think we should take Carey at 20.

Ozzy rules!!

Andrews was a top 5-10 pick until the combine. Talentwise he deserves that spot.

Andrews was a top 10 pick for ages. He dropped a little due to his weight ballooning.

We'll be lucky if he is there at 20.

IMO, a lot of guys that Miami could draft are on the rise - Andrews, Vilma, Evans

I think we need to send someone over to Shawn's place and start feeding him Big Macs by the dozen. I'm not surprised that he's moving up, just disappointed.

Yeah, this calls for another rumor a la 1983. :D

The only way Pittsburgh takes Andrews is if they are unable to move up for Rivers/Roethlisberger and Dunta Robinson is picked before their pick.

"Hippy lettuce." :chuckle:

Between that and the trippy Iron Maiden artwork, I feel like I should just flip on my strobe and my black light. Yeah ... THAT would go over well at my job.

Back
Top Bottom