Pro Bowl Precision Passing Challenge | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Bowl Precision Passing Challenge

Surprised nobody is commenting on the Qb skills challenge last night. I thought the way some of you describe Tua as having been blessed with otherworldly arm accuracy, that he would run away with that competition. Did he really finish in last place, with Mayfield, Smith and Minshew in the competition? Just shocking! 🫢 Just another bright lights event where Tua feels the pressure and comes up short. Pressure breaks pipes!!
I watched him throw and it didn't even look like he cared or was trying. He was just going through the motions. I'm sure if it was up to him he wouldnt have even done it.

Yep! We all get that it's the pro-bowl.

But man you're "going" against the best in the NFL.

Where's the competitive spirit?

Does what we're seeing translate into what we saw the last few games of the season from him?
No one here is commenting on Jason Kelce only trying for the 5 PT long snap and missing every attempt until the last one. He clearly had no intention of competing against his peers.

The Pro Bowl is a total waste of time. Most of these guys couldn’t care less about skills competitions. Maybe a few try hard because it’s their first time there, but otherwise it’s kind of pointless.

Surprised nobody is commenting on the Qb skills challenge last night. I thought the way some of you describe Tua as having been blessed with otherworldly arm accuracy, that he would run away with that competition. Did he really finish in last place, with Mayfield, Smith and Minshew in the competition? Just shocking! 🫢 Just another bright lights event where Tua feels the pressure and comes up short. Pressure breaks pipes!!
With 40 people watching.

Yep! We all get that it's the pro-bowl.

But man you're "going" against the best in the NFL.

Where's the competitive spirit?

Does what we're seeing translate into what we saw the last few games of the season from him?
Mayfield, Smith and Minshew are now "the best in the NFL"? Really? I'm gonna go ahead and give you a mulligan on that one @ANUFan

I like Tua and could care less about the results of the competition but I will say his weight seems to be getting a bit out of control. I watched it last night and before Tua came up I saw from a distance some guy in a #1 Dolphins jersey standing on the sideline and I thought to myself that must be some guy just wearing a Tua jersey.... nope it was him. I get why he packed on the pounds but man it seems like its going a bit too far now. I prefer the more svelte Tua. Lets get back to that guy.
when the commentators are mocking and laughing at you on national tv it’s time to check yourself

I care more about his physical condition then how hard he’s competing in a play contest

Last edited:
I haven't watched the pro bowl since Marino when it was actually a game. Not sure about "otherworldly arm accuracy " though

when the commentators are mocking and laughing at you on national tv it’s time to check yourself

I care more about his physical condition then how hard he competing in a fire fly play contest
Who was doing this?

That's like saying your Prius is the most efficient vehicle, but you need something to haul your 5th wheel up a mountain to Superbowltown.

Tua would be lost in life without someone guiding his every move. Box o' rocks.

1706890455903.gif

1706890469520.gif

Does he have a dog? Nah, seriously. Cuz I wanna bash that little f@cker too.

It's like 'Bull Durham' where Costner tells Robbins to hit the mascot cuz he's hit every other f@cking thing so Costner wants him to be perfect.

Let's be perfect.

I didn't even know that **** was going on last night! Lol. Probowl = garbage
idk i actually found the games fun to watch. I think it was smart doing this as the pro bowl football game was boring because players didn't want to tackle. I did find flag football fun to watch tho and of course the players run faster and looked to compete more plus eli and peyton ragging on each other

Back
Top Bottom