Pro Football Talk - Moore Sucker-Punched for Mackin a Broad | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Football Talk - Moore Sucker-Punched for Mackin a Broad

ckparrothead

Premium Member
Reaction score
MOORE SHOULD'VE STAYED OFF DANCE FLOOR

A league source has filled us in on the details regarding the recent altercation that resulted in Miami linebacker Eddie Moore landing in the hoosegow on a charge of disorderly conduct.

Moore, a second-round pick of the Dolphins in 2003, was on the dance floor at a Miami club when he got cold-****ed from behind. Apparently, Moore headed to the dance floor to get acquainted with a young lady who already had a date and/or boyfriend on the premises.

So the date and/or boyfriend took issue, and Moore got sucker punched and knocked out. Moore went loco when he came to, resulting in his arrest.

Interestingly, Moore was on the dance floor despite the fact that he's still rehabbing a broken foot.

As the source opined for for, "Don't go out on the dance floor, try to steal someone else's girl, and then get your *** kicked in the process."

At least it doesn't appear to have been a very fair fight. Moore probably declined to press charges just cuz he was embarrassed.

That might be the most accurate thing PFT's ever reported!

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Sigh. I'm tellin ya they have a worst reputation than they deserve around here.

They probably aren't as bad as their rep, but they spend so much of their time gossiping about agents that they're hard to take seriously. At least I think they do; I gave up on reading their site about a month ago. If you think they've improved, I'd give them another shot.

They still gossip about agents and stuff that I generally don't have much interest in. You pick through their articles basically. They are at the mercy of their sources basically. The only part I don't like is how their sources are always so quick to jump in and label a player a "turd" or something...these guys taking pot shots from the dark and usually aren't even right.

I've lived abroad and been to different countries. I have to say that this is practically the only place on earth that men have no problems hitting on women that have dates or women who are married.

Unless the woman makes the first move and flirts w/ other men , guys like that deserve to get their a$$ whooped.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
I've lived abroad and been to different countries. I have to say that this is practically the only place on earth that men have no problems hitting on women that have dates or women who are married.

Unless the woman makes the first move and flirts w/ other men , guys like that deserve to get their a$$ whooped.

agreed, but I don't sucker punch them either. Been in an altercation or two that have been memorable, but I've never sucker punched, nor had a gang beating. Do my fighting myself the fair way, otherwise what's the point? You end up looking like a dip that REALLY has no balls.

since when was University and Pines "Miami" ? wow....that must be part of S. Beach :lol:

What is it with Dolphin players with broken feet always getting busted?

First Deisel jumping out of windows and now this...

LOL

That guys ego must be huge now,he just knocked out an NFL linebacker at the club for messing with his girl.

Originally posted by Graythreat

agreed, but I don't sucker punch them either. Been in an altercation or two that have been memorable, but I've never sucker punched, nor had a gang beating. Do my fighting myself the fair way, otherwise what's the point? You end up looking like a dip that REALLY has no balls.
I don't play games and don't putz around. I do what I have to do. There's no such thing as a fair fight anymore these days. If the odds are against me, I'll sucker punch anyone who knowingly disrespects me or my girl (not saying Moore did) .

I doubt his rehab calls for him to stay away from dance floors. :rolleyes:

Listen, if a girl goes out on the dance floor at a club by herself expect a guy to come up to her and try and hit on her or dance with her. Its that simple. I have a girlfriend that lives like 130 miles from me at college and sometimes she goes to clubs with her friends and if she's out on the dance floor guys are tryin to mack on her and hit on her. She pushes them away and just dances with her friends, and I don't like it, but I don't tell her to get names for me so I can go up there and sucker punch every single one of them either. If your girl is happy with you she ain't gonna entertain the offers and if she is, its your girl you need to be mad at not the squirrel tryin to get a nut.

I hear you!

That guy just made Moore look like an @ss on national media. That doesn't spell good for Moore's reputation on the grid. Good thing we dont play Philly in the reg. season this year. Moore would proberbly be blindsided by Todd Pinkston... :lol:

Originally posted by ckparrothead
I doubt his rehab calls for him to stay away from dance floors. :rolleyes:

Listen, if a girl goes out on the dance floor at a club by herself expect a guy to come up to her and try and hit on her or dance with her. Its that simple. I have a girlfriend that lives like 130 miles from me at college and sometimes she goes to clubs with her friends and if she's out on the dance floor guys are tryin to mack on her and hit on her. She pushes them away and just dances with her friends, and I don't like it, but I don't tell her to get names for me so I can go up there and sucker punch every single one of them either. If your girl is happy with you she ain't gonna entertain the offers and if she is, its your girl you need to be mad at not the squirrel tryin to get a nut.
I agree completely. Like I said, if it's only in a situation that the guy did what he did knowing that girl was my date/girlfriend/wife and isn't interested in him. People should be responsible for their actions and should accept whatever is coming their way if they act like pricks.
We don't know the real story regarding Moore's incident. There's two sides of the story.

Back
Top Bottom