Pro Football Talk - Moore Sucker-Punched for Mackin a Broad | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pro Football Talk - Moore Sucker-Punched for Mackin a Broad

EVANDER HOLYFIELD

Mod Edit: Copy deleted due to poster's repeated failure to follow simple instructions.

We've been through this before, Jake. I'd have addressed this with you privately, but you block private messages and e-mails. Feel free to re-enter your post in conformance with the board policies as explained to you previously.

Mike

The report said he was cold-****ed from behind. Sounds like When Moore went to hit on this chick, her boyfriend wasn't around. Seems to me that Moore did nothing wrong. I'd be heated to if i got knocked out from behind for hitting on a chick that seemed to be alone...

Re: EVANDER HOLYFIELD

Originally posted by JAKE91
Mod Note: Sorry to intrude here, 'izzle, but I had to temporarily remove the content you were quoting until the person you were quoting cleans up his text. Mike

I'd of stepped on it and ran...:lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Dolphinizzle
The report said he was cold-****ed from behind. Sounds like When Moore went to hit on this chick, her boyfriend wasn't around. Seems to me that Moore did nothing wrong. I'd be heated to if i got knocked out from behind for hitting on a chick that seemed to be alone...
One can only guess the truth. You also have to wonder why he didn't press charges if he didn't do anything wrong.

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
I don't play games and don't putz around. I do what I have to do. There's no such thing as a fair fight anymore these days. If the odds are against me, I'll sucker punch anyone who knowingly disrespects me or my girl (not saying Moore did) .

Then you're a pu***. I understand you're not going to sit around and watch some guy disrespect your girl, but just because someone is talking to your girl doesn't mean they're disrespecting her. If you have a problem with it you tell the guy. If he doesn't stop then I can understand you hitting him. I just have a problem with hitting a guy who doesn't know that he's doing anything wrong.

Originally posted by finsfan4life

Then you're a pu***. I understand you're not going to sit around and watch some guy disrespect your girl, but just because someone is talking to your girl doesn't mean they're disrespecting her. If you have a problem with it you tell the guy. If he doesn't stop then I can understand you hitting him. I just have a problem with hitting a guy who doesn't know that he's doing anything wrong.

Please reread my post. Like is said if he knowingly disrespects me or my girl :rolleyes: pu*** :lol: yeah sure. whatever.

Well, no matter what the real story is, he is going to take some ribbing on the field and in camp on this incident....Also, I believe I heard WQAM report several months ago (back in December, I think) that his "rehab" for the foot injury was completed, but obviously he could not be returned to active roster ???

Originally posted by bigmiamifan
How do you get sucker punched from behind and get a busted lip?
he hit the floor face first? :confused:

I played in a club band for over 10 years. There still hasn't been released enough info to know what really happened but there are two types of incidents which are very common. The first involves girls who have dates who don't like to dance. They have no problem dancing with each other and letting their date hang out off the dance floor. The majority of these girls aren't looking to be hit on, they just want to dance and be left alone and don't appreciate having to rebuff the long lines of unobservant doofusses who start swooping in for the kill. The second involves the doofus who thinks he is Rico Suave and scopes a girl with a date and waits for the opportune time when the date is away like at the restroom or getting drinks and trys to make the quick hit to see if there is any chance for play. I've seen both scenarios provoke fights. You rarely see the doofus do the "fair" thing and go up to the girl AND her date to offer his procreative services. The doofus in effect is trying to get one over on her date and most guys don't like that. As to fighting a fair fight, I would have to agree with my big brother a veteran of more fights than I, who used to say "I've never lost a fair fight.....primarily because I've never fought one." My advice to Moore would be: Concentrate on your profession and you won't have to snag other guy's women because you won't know what to do with all the ones trying to snag you.

Originally posted by LarryFinFan
Well, no matter what the real story is, he is going to take some ribbing on the field and in camp on this incident....Also, I believe I heard WQAM report several months ago (back in December, I think) that his "rehab" for the foot injury was completed, but obviously he could not be returned to active roster ???

His foot's rehab was complete, but it was in his mouth when he got hit and he suffered a setback.

Well if im not mistaken dont miami's lb's have a reputation of not fighting fairly(i.e. rodgers), i probably would have knocked him out from behind too..lol

Hell maybe moore hit on missus rodgers...that would kinda mae sense.

Back
Top Bottom