Proof that NO QB can every be successful in Wannestedt's system.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof that NO QB can every be successful in Wannestedt's system..

Wanny is clueless. Poor Marino, He destroys his pro team and now doing the same to his college team. I think Dan should make sure wanny is no where in site for where he went to high school.

Cannonboy said:
Wanny is clueless. Poor Marino, He destroys his pro team and now doing the same to his college team. I think Dan should make sure wanny is no where in site for where he went to high school.

:rofl3:

Cannonboy said:

:rofl3: :rofl3: .

But seriously, who's next? The Patriots? The Panthers? The EAGLES?! Or the DOLPHINS AGAIN?!!

OMG, THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!

Cannonboy said:

very nice:)

I feel bad for the kids though, especially the QB. He had a great career going for him, now nothing. The best thing to do is redshirt next year or seek a transfer to a different school. How can wanny be so clueless as to not play to the strength of your team. It's mind blowing. Lets just run, I know you can throw but we need to run the ball. You know looking back, maybe Fielder could have been a good qb. We will never know because this guy is a qb career killer

Palko seems nervous, he has a really slow throwing motion, and he does not seem like he sets his feet before passing. not nice that is for sure.

Cannonboy said:
I feel bad for the kids though, especially the QB. He had a great career going for him, now nothing. The best thing to do is redshirt next year or seek a transfer to a different school. How can wanny be so clueless as to not play to the strength of your team. It's mind blowing. Lets just run, I know you can throw but we need to run the ball. You know looking back, maybe Fielder could have been a good qb. We will never know because this guy is a qb career killer

The plague of Wanny is one reason I support Feeley.. You have got to think what we saw last year is not a good indication of his true talent. Marino would have probably had a mediocre career in a Wanny system.

Quelonio said:
Palko seems nervous, he has a really slow throwing motion, and he does not seem like he sets his feet before passing. not nice that is for sure.

he has been smacked around all night, doesn't that happy feet dance look familiar.

Wanny has his usual confused wiping his moustache look on the sideline.
clear.gif

LOL damn that looked like Jay Fiedler's sideline route passes getting run back.

Roman529 said:
LOL damn that looked like Jay Fiedler's sideline route passes getting run back.

TWO of them, same kid got both. Wow, just wow, they look exacly like last years Dolphins, it is uncanny.

Qb's throw ints for touchdowns, conservative game management, poor adjustments and gameplanning. Wannestadt is a terrible headcoach. Nice enough guy but wow he is just lost as a headcoach.

Back
Top Bottom