Proof that NO QB can every be successful in Wannestedt's system.. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Proof that NO QB can every be successful in Wannestedt's system..

thecoordinator said:
this is so sweet. i wonder if pitt is going to win a game this year. i wonder how long it will take to fire wanny? come on guys, this ohio team is cbssportsline ranked #113 if pitt loses this game they may not win one lol.

Pitt will quite a few games & make it to a bowl. They have a top 10 QB (Palko), top 3 WR (Lee), top 10 ILB (Blades), & top 20 CB (Lay).

LMAO... sorry Upitt... but welcome to the pain we here in Miami went through for 4 years. He won't get another coaching job if this doesn't change soon.

SMadison29 said:
Pitt will quite a few games & make it to a bowl. They have a top 10 QB (Palko), top 3 WR (Lee), top 10 ILB (Blades), & top 20 CB (Lay).

all the talent in the world doesn't matter if your coach does not have you prepared... If you were watching the same game as me, then I don't understand how you can say that. Playing Ohio was about the same as playing Southwest Miami High... and they are bad.

some unbelievably conservative playcalling throughout the game. even on that last drive in the 4th quarter, palko didn't take much time to look downfield and opted to dump it to his runningback instead. i dunno if that's palko himself or the influence wanny and his staff has on him, but it's pretty sickening to watch

Soon as Wanny became coach I said "Poor Palko." :D

I think it's ironic that Charlie Weiss leaves New England and bam he starts off with two wins at Notre Dame including a huge win today over Michigan...on the other hand, Wanny heads "home" to Pittsburgh and turns a decent program into crap in two games.....I guess you either are a winner or a loser....maybe Wanny should take up a new profession?

Back
Top Bottom