Pyper's Triva: | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pyper's Triva:

Originally posted by Disnardo
Piper sorry to say that you are incorrect in your answer to your own question...

Your question: Which NFL team failed to win the SuperBowl despite losing to only ONE opponent ALL season?

You are making a valid statement that this team went to the Superbowl, by stating that it failed to win it. You need to attend the SB first before failing or succeding in it...

The 99 Jax never made it there they as you know, lost to Tenn in the playoffs...

The others like Baltimore and Minnesota lost once and lost the SB....

But if you go by your questions guidelines than NONE would have been the answer...

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree.

In my opionion, every team starts out with the goal of winning the SuperBowl. Not making the SuperBowl is as much a failure to win it as making it and losing.

The '99 Jacksonville Jaguars and '67 Colts both had their sites set on winning the Super Bowl. That was their goal. Unfortunately for both of those franchises they failed to achieve it.

It wasn't meant to be a trick question, nor was it meant to start an argument.

The question clearly asks which team only lost to one "OPPONENT"......Not one game.

So what if you missed it.....There will be others. In fact there is another trivia question already out there. Check it out and see if you can do better this time

Peace
);p

Actually Pyper, you are coming here spouting off because you read a trivia question somewhere and then come here as if you make this stuff up.

You have edited that post so many times I don't even know the original form any more. Your question made it seem like the answer was something completely different (which btw is the definition of a trick question)

I really hate Pats fans, they're arrogant to no end. Jits fans just spew smack and really make you laugh sometimes. Pats fans just suck really.

PhinsmissedFG, yes Pyper is a Pats fan, but we need to all get along, his question did prove to be very intriguing and would have to use the analytical skills to answer it...

It helps pass the this dead time away... :)

Back
Top Bottom