Pyper's Triva: | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pyper's Triva:

Hey Pyper before pulling your almighty as god attitude why don't you learn to properly ask a question instead of mouthing off to people for YOUR FAILURE to post a proper question.

Your damn question: Which NFL team failed to win the SuperBowl despite losing to only ONE opponent ALL season?

The 68 colts only lost once all season and lost in the Superbowl. Christ man.

Originally posted by VanDolPhan
Hey Pyper before pulling your almighty as god attitude why don't you learn to properly ask a question instead of mouthing off to people for YOUR FAILURE to post a proper question.

Your damn question: Which NFL team failed to win the SuperBowl despite losing to only ONE opponent ALL season?

The 68 colts only lost once all season and lost in the Superbowl. Christ man.

The Super Bowl is part of the season. This issue has clearly been dealt with. Move on or move out.

The Miami Dolphins officially LOSE Pyper's Trivia.

The same question was posted on the forums of each of the following websites; www.patsfans.com, wwww.jetsinsider, and www.buffalorange.com

Fans from each of Miami's division rivals got both answers correct.

The correct answers were......

The '99 Jacksonville Jaquires who went 15-3 but lost all three games to the same opponent, the Tennessee Titans.

(I guess Fins fans successfully blocked that season out of their minds due to the 62-7 embarrassment they suffered at Jacksonville in the playoffs).

The second team was the '67 Colts who finished the year 11-1-2. The Colts were undefeated (11-0-2) entering the season finale, a winner-take-all matchup with the division rival Rams(10-1-2). The two teams had tied in their early season matchup so the winner of this game would win the divisional tie breaker and advance while the losers season would be over. The Rams ultimately won and became the only opponent to defeat the '67 Colts.

I'm surprised no Dolphins fans got either one of these especially considering the team's obvious connections to both teams.

Like I mentioned above, the Dolphins suffered one of the worst post season beat downs in NFL history to the '99 Jaguars in a game that is also remembered as being Dan Marino's last game.

And the '67 Colts were coached by some guy named Don Shula.

Oh, well.... better luck next time.

So long and thank you for playing Pyper's Trivia.

The only trivia game that doesn't suck.

Wow....we came last in a trivia game....so we suck...I guess I'd cry about getting last but that would make me a Pats fan.

Originally posted by Prime Time
Wow....we came last in a trivia game....so we suck...I guess I'd cry about getting last but that would make me a Pats fan.

I think you should save your tears.

With AJ (Touchy) Feeley coming aboard for a 2nd round pick, it looks like you'll be needing all of them in 2004-2005.

I do not cry for a sport. Sorry, my life does not revolve around sports 24/7, I will not cry over something I can't control. Maybe you people in Boston cry because it has been so long since the Red Sox have won a World Series or because your Patriots did nothing besides the past 3 years. Maybe you cry for your team, but I refuse to cry and sob like a baby for something that I have no say in.

A full body massage from AJ (Touchy) Feeley.

Aren't you a lucky guy

);p

I got another question who thinks that PATS fans are all homos and thats why they allow gay marriage in Mass.?

What team lost to a divisional rival the first game of the regular season in 03 by a BLOW out score of 31-0?

Piper sorry to say that you are incorrect in your answer to your own question...

Your question: Which NFL team failed to win the SuperBowl despite losing to only ONE opponent ALL season?

You should have stated the question as, Which team failed to reach the Superbowl despite loosing to ONE opponent ALL season?

You are making a valid statement that this team went to the Superbowl, by stating that it failed to win it . You need to attend the SB first before failing or succeding in it...

The 99 Jax never made it there they as you know, lost to Tenn in the Divisional game...

The others like Baltimore and Minnesota lost once and lost the SB....

But if you go by your questions guidelines than NONE would have been the answer...

EDITED- [So I have to say that the only team that got it right was the Miami Dolphins Fans, the others were incorrect by not reading the question correctly]

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Brad528
The Patriots to the Bills. DO i win a beer?

I will buy the first round and the second... get it:)

:drinkers:

Back
Top Bottom