Qb Next Year | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb Next Year

There is NO WAY Ryan Tannehill takes the field as a Dolphins QB next season. You can quote me on that. They will draft a QB or sign a QB in free agency. My feeling is Marcus Mariota may be available.

The guy that has 3 TDs passes in 8 games? Brock has twice as many TDs as him in 3 games to put it into perspective. I am all for looking for alternative options, but they need to be clearly better than thill.

sign teddy and draft someone

makes sense to me - or keep brock and draft someone

i think we need a bridge qb

Our next QB will be named Drew Lock, Will Grier, Shea Patterson, Justin Herbert or Ryan Finley. If we can manage to wait until 2021, Trevor Lawrence.

It will NOT be (and I would forget about the Dolphins and never watch another game if any of these 3 ever come within miles of our roster) teddy bilgewater, lamar jackson or tua tagovailoa.

The shilling can stop, folks.

Last edited:
Our next QB will be named Drew Lock, Will Grier, Shea Patterson, Justin Herbert or Ryan Finley.

It will NOT be (and I would forget about the Dolphins and never watch another game if any of these 3 ever come within miles of our roster) teddy bilgewater, lamar jackson or tua tagovailoa.

I'm coming around to the thinking that despite this being a thin looking (at this stage) QB class they will take a QB with one of their first two picks. If we could get a stud Dlineman in round one pick up Grier in the 2nd, I think that would be a great start to the draft and something for us to build upon. Have Grier compete with Brock or another FA vet you bring i and dump Tannehill's salary prior to June 1, so you only take the hit in 2019. You are writing of 2019 as a development year here so Ross will need to give assurances to Gase (assuming he's kept on) that he'll get a pass but expect 2020 to see significant improvement.

Back
Top Bottom