• Mike McMahon

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Doug Johnson

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Dave Gerrard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sage Rosenfels

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Quincy Carter or Chad Hutchinson (Whoever gets released in the future)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senece Wallace

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Draft a QB ie. Chris Rix

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
I am going with McMahon...very mobile, has a cannon for an arm, accuracy can be worked on..and is from the same city as Marino :D.

Let's be objective now, not stupid.

Originally posted by FFiB
Definitly Sage...I am high on that guy since we picked him up last year.

I hope I am right.

I hope you are too ... because that's how I voted also. I really like the kid, and hope he turns into something special.

Franchise QB?? None of the above. I like some of the QBs on that list. But a franchise guy has to be a stud.

That said, I like McMahon and Garrard. Haven't seen Sage enough to make any kind of judgement. Played the option in college. Hasn't seen much time in the pros.

none of these guys...

are you picking a franchise QB, or a future backup? Ride Fiedler a couple more years and then we'll worry about it. I don't want any of those guys in a Dolphins uni,...let Rosenfels get snaps when necessary, but that's about it.

Re: none of these guys...

Originally posted by Al_Tru_Ist
are you picking a franchise QB, or a future backup? Ride Fiedler a couple more years and then we'll worry about it. I don't want any of those guys in a Dolphins uni,...let Rosenfels get snaps when necessary, but that's about it.

Ride Fiedler for a couple more years? Man if he, and this team don't go to at least the AFC championship, I'll offer him, and whomever else, anyones thinks we should CUT, a personal ride out of town.

But as far as the Dolphins Future at Qb, I'd love to see them draft someone highly touted, and let him, and Sage battle it out.

when i say to ride Fiedler, I'm assuming that he will be successful, as he has been, (2nd winningest QB in the league). The onus is on the coaching more than Fiedler as far as I'm concerned.

If we are going to win with this nucleus then we need someone young and talented. If sage has the goods then so be it. If not, then lets bring in some new blood. NOT RIX PLEASE.

Sage backed up Lucas last year...that should explain it all.

He is a good backup, will be a good backup in this league, but he is no starter. McMahon can be superb...give him a guy like CC or Rogers...(He Had Schroeder and Hakim last year and no Marriuci, he had Morhinweg) and he will be a playmaker. McMahon is mobile, has a cannon for an arm, needs to work on accuracy, and he is damn smart too. I would take him in a heartbeat...oops I already did in Madden :D

Originally posted by Prime Time

No, actually.. that explains NOTHING.

It was his second year, no one knew Lucas was going to be that bad. How can that say it all after the way Lucas looked going into the season?

I just don't get it, doesn't make much sense. Sorry..

Originally posted by Al_Tru_Ist
when i say to ride Fiedler, I'm assuming that he will be successful, as he has been, (2nd winningest QB in the league). The onus is on the coaching more than Fiedler as far as I'm concerned.

Guess what? His success has not been enough!

But I'm all for him and the "TEAM" improving on it!!

But I still think Fiedler is gone next year because of the money due him....

Ozzy you are wrong...Griese will be gone next year, not Fiedler.

Chamberz...he could have outplayed Lucas in practice and after Lucas blew it, If he was looking any good they would have put him in but they didn't. When he did go in for Ray when he got injured...he went 0-3...looked completely lost against a NFL Defense.

Originally posted by Prime Time

He is a good backup, will be a good backup in this league, but he is no starter. McMahon can be superb...give him a guy like CC or Rogers...(He Had Schroeder and Hakim last year and no Marriuci, he had Morhinweg) and he will be a playmaker. McMahon is mobile, has a cannon for an arm, needs to work on accuracy, and he is damn smart too. I would take him in a heartbeat...oops I already did in Madden :D

I really like McMahon too. I'd take him in a heart beat.

But I also think Sage is OK, with potential to get even better.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Guess what? His success has not been enough!

But I'm all for him and the "TEAM" improving on it!!

But I still think Fiedler is gone next year because of the money due him....

I'm not satisfied with our recent finishes either, but getting rid of Fiedler is not solving the real problem with the Dolphins, which is their lack of fire. Letting Fiedler go will be a mistake, and Griese isn't the answer either.

Back
Top Bottom