• Mike McMahon

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Doug Johnson

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Dave Gerrard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sage Rosenfels

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Quincy Carter or Chad Hutchinson (Whoever gets released in the future)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Senece Wallace

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Draft a QB ie. Chris Rix

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Potential is nothing...Production is everythign :D

Or something like that?? :lol:

Originally posted by Prime Time

Chamberz...he could have outplayed Lucas in practice and after Lucas blew it, If he was looking any good they would have put him in but they didn't. When he did go in for Ray when he got injured...he went 0-3...looked completely lost against a NFL Defense.

Nah, you have it all wrong. He was too inexperienced for us to put in. They stuck with Lucas and he didn't do too bad to end his season.

You can't blame a 2nd year QB in a new system for going 0-3 against a team like the Packers. You just can't..

Sage is here because of Norv and Wanny...If we get rid of Wanny (like you want) and lose Norv to a college team (which is possible) you can say Good Night to Sage.

Ozzy you are wrong...Griese will be gone next year, not Fiedler.

Chamberz...he could have outplayed Lucas in practice and after Lucas blew it, If he was looking any good they would have put him in but they didn't. When he did go in for Ray when he got injured...he went 0-3...looked completely lost against a NFL Defense.

Prime time, if Fiedler don't get this team deep in the playoffs, both he, and the Coach are history, and probably Griese as well!

Both are due a lot of money next season, and if you think they will restructure Fiedler for three or four more years, just to cut down that cost, I think your dreaming.

Lastly, no matter what anyone thinks, I don't mean this as a slam Fiedler post. He is the QB I want this year, over anyone on this team, or any FA out there....

WE'RE TALKING THE DOLPHINS FUTURE QB

Originally posted by Ozzy

I really like McMahon too. I'd take him in a heart beat.

But I also think Sage is OK, with potential to get even better.

McMahon is my boy. I'd love to get him next year. Honestly, I don't think that Sage will be a 'good starter' in the future.

I just don't think that you can use last year's spot on the depth chart as an example..

Originally posted by dolfans1988
I say they should make a big trade to get a chance a eli manning.lol

LOL, why don't we just trade Madison/Fiedler for Vick? Hey, maybe they will if Johnson has a bad game! :D

Originally posted by Al_Tru_Ist

I'm not satisfied with our recent finishes either, but getting rid of Fiedler is not solving the real problem with the Dolphins, which is their lack of fire. Letting Fiedler go will be a mistake, and Griese isn't the answer either.

Who mentioned Griese? I can't stand him!

Fiedler anyday over him! But it would be no mistake IMO, if things go like I said! If they do not go deep in the playoffs!

Sage will be a Good Backup IMO...not a good starter...IMO he doesn't have the Smarts to start...again this is My opinion. Take it for what you will.

McMahon on the other hand is smart...remember that play last year, from the 5 yard line...he rolled to the right (I think it was vs Falcons) and he was going to get sacked, guy had him wrapped up and about to bring him down, he does a little flip pass to Stewart. That's Smarts. McMahon is a good QB, doesn't have the tools around him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sage is here because of Norv and Wanny...If we get rid of Wanny (like you want) and lose Norv to a college team (which is possible) you can say Good Night to Sage.

Who brought Fiedler here Prime?

Wanny...Fiedler could be gone as well...depends on what's out there. We cannot just scrap everything...I do not think Huizenga would allow it.

Sage will be a Good Backup IMO...not a good starter...IMO he doesn't have the Smarts to start...again this is My opinion. Take it for what you will.

McMahon on the other hand is smart...remember that play last year, from the 5 yard line...he rolled to the right (I think it was vs Falcons) and he was going to get sacked, guy had him wrapped up and about to bring him down, he does a little flip pass to Stewart. That's Smarts. McMahon is a good QB, doesn't have the tools.

I'm not so sure about Sage. You may very well be right! But I'd love to see someone else brought in to compete with him though. Someone young, and new to Miami

Wanny...Fiedler could be gone as well...depends on what's out there. We cannot just scrap everything...I do not think Huizenga would allow it.

I'm all for not scraping everything, and sincerely hope Fiedler and this team go far. But if not I think a major shake up is coming.

good point...if Miami was going to rebuild, we would have done it after the 62,007 -7 loss to Jacksonville, and the departure of Marino. Huizenga wants a perennial contender.

Yeah...the big thing is what is out in FA, that depends on who's staying on who is going. Huizenga is not the type of guy to have a rebuilding era and lose some of his fan base...he would rather us go lose some key players, but keep the core.

Back
Top Bottom