Qb? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Qb?

Rivers, Eli Manning would be great. They won't be available unless we move up.

Maybe the kid from Miami of Ohio. He has great skills and should be around still. I would like to see them draft someone for the future.

Roethlisberger is not available to us. What is the fascination with Rivers? All because someone said he is the next Marino? His bowl game is tommorow, that should decide something. Rivers at this point is rated a second rounder, which Roethlisberger is top 5. Where are you getting your draft info?

Rivers not available unless we move up? Yeah right. He's the 4th or 5th ranked QB on most lists right now, behind Manning, Roethlisberger, and Losman.

Jaj, I don't see why people are so big on Rivers either. I'd rather have Losman.

I'm getting my draft info from my watching this kid rivers play...I just graduated from FSU and rivers has been amazing to watch...I have seen him for 4 years....NC state has a stud reciever but their running back was out alot of the year and he was the focal point on defenses and he still had an amazing like 70% completion rate or something to that effect....It's not even the completion number that is the most impressive feature of this kid...This kid is a winner and he gains the respect of his players...Did you even watch the overtime in DOAK this year...He also took OSU to overtime....Man rivers is the real deal....Watch the kid!!! Rose.sp?..is impressive , but i dont think he will be around..i bet he is the first QB taken....than eli than rivers somehow slips to us

FSUDolphin, I'd assume the "great" WR you're talking about is Jerrico Cotchery. Mark my words, he will not go before round 3. He isn't in the top 15 WRs right now(and that's assuming that a few underclassmen stay). Phillip Rivers isn't as good as some people think he is. I also think this has to do with the desperation of Fin fans and QBs.

Josh Harris is a QB that I like a lot. Not in the 1st round, but he may draw some interest.

Ya I did watch that OSU game against N.C. state. He is a leader, but so what Dorsey. All because he has an akward release he is Marino?

Cotchery is an underclassmen and if he comes back will be a 1st rd pick.

He's a solid QB but will require many years to be ready if a team decides to break down his mechanics.

If not, then he will not be a starter with his arm strength in this type of offense.

We need Rosenfels...our 3rd string QB who I think can be our future..

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Cotchery is an underclassmen and if he comes back will be a 1st rd pick.

LOL, Cotchery is a senior, just to let you know.

Jerricho Cotchery
NFL Position: Wide Receiver
College: North Carolina St.
Class: Senior
Ht: 6-1
Wt: 200

Go look it up anywhere. Besides, if he was an underclassmen, he'd move up in the rankings w/o Rivers? Hard to believe.

not saying harris as a first a 3rd round would be great if we could get him there and use the first on a oline or wr

Back
Top Bottom