question about having your own smily's? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question about having your own smily's?

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
how worthy do you have to be to have a smily named after yourself.how many posts?i want to have one someday but not if im not worthy enough.how many posts like 2000?thanks:D and one more question.what smily would resemble me.just wondering what you all think.i think this one is cool:hump:
:sidelol:

dorsaroll156 said:
how worthy do you have to be to have a smily named after yourself.how many posts?i want to have one someday but not if im not worthy enough.how many posts like 2000?thanks:D and one more question.what smily would resemble me.just wondering what you all think.i think this one is cool:hump:
:sidelol:

I believe you have to be 21 and already be out of college J/K

Jt0323 said:
:jt0323:
:foundout:

Anyone know how to MAKE a smiley? I'd love to make one pertaining to my avatar and see if the mods would put it up for use and name it after me. I saw someone (grapeape I think) that had the exploding squirrel smiley that I never saw before but is there and named after him now.

Agent51 said:
Anyone know how to MAKE a smiley? I'd love to make one pertaining to my avatar and see if the mods would put it up for use and name it after me. I saw someone (grapeape I think) that had the exploding squirrel smiley that I never saw before but is there and named after him now.
Depends on what you have in mind for it. I personally made this one:

:nublar:

Nublar7 said:
Depends on what you have in mind for it. I personally made this one:

:nublar:

Well I'm thinking maybe a circle (to "keep it real" with the other smiley's, lol) that has my little "secret agent" guy in it doing the "shifty" eyes where he looks back and forth. Like the same as my avatar just minus the words, and much smaller and with shifty eyes. If anyone knows how to make smileys I am willing to try and do it on my own, I have a few different ideas for a simple smiley that I could call my own and see if the Mods would add it to the collection.

dorsaroll156 said:
how do you make your wn smilys then nublar?
Basicly I took another smiley from a site(the grining face) and added the news gun onto it. I used photoshop to animate it.

Agent51 said:
Well I'm thinking maybe a circle (to "keep it real" with the other smiley's, lol) that has my little "secret agent" guy in it doing the "shifty" eyes where he looks back and forth. Like the same as my avatar just minus the words, and much smaller and with shifty eyes. If anyone knows how to make smileys I am willing to try and do it on my own, I have a few different ideas for a simple smiley that I could call my own and see if the Mods would add it to the collection.
What do you have in mind to make him have shifty eyes? Like add a black dot in the white area?

Nublar7 said:
Basicly I took another smiley from a site(the grining face) and added the news gun onto it. I used photoshop to animate it.

do you think i could do it with gimp

dorsaroll156 said:
do you think i could do it with gimp
Not sure what gimp is, so I don't really know.

I have a question to the mods though. How come on the front page of this forum it looks like I started this thread? :confused:

Nublar7 said:
Not sure what gimp is, so I don't really know.

I have a question to the mods though. How come on the front page of this forum it looks like I started this thread? :confused:
I was about to ask the same question.

Nublar7 said:
What do you have in mind to make him have shifty eyes? Like add a black dot in the white area?

Yea basically, just something so it looks like his eyes are "suspiciously" looking back and forth. Maybe it's normal for a second then he looks one way and then the other. Like I said I have a couple ideas, one is just simple like that, the other is where he rasies a "suspicious" eyebrow when he looks that way too. I have Adobe Photoshop and Image Ready. Should I just use photoshops to get the words out and make the steps for the animation then image ready to animate it? This is what I was thinking originally but I didn't know if there was a specialy "smile" step :D . Also, it would be saved as a .gif file right? and what would the dimensions be?

Agent51 said:
Yea basically, just something so it looks like his eyes are "suspiciously" looking back and forth. Maybe it's normal for a second then he looks one way and then the other. Like I said I have a couple ideas, one is just simple like that, the other is where he rasies a "suspicious" eyebrow when he looks that way too. I have Adobe Photoshop and Image Ready. Should I just use photoshops to get the words out and make the steps for the animation then image ready to animate it? This is what I was thinking originally but I didn't know if there was a specialy "smile" step :D . Also, it would be saved as a .gif file right? and what would the dimensions be?
This is what I came up with. Very hard to see the eyes. :lol:

clear.gif

If you want to try, use photoshop and save it as a gif. When you are in photoshop, choose the function called "save for web". Then select "animate".

The dimensions are something like: 60X50

Nublar7 said:
This is what I came up with. Very hard to see the eyes. :lol:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6971/agent517bh.gif

If you want to try, use photoshop and save it as a gif. When you are in photoshop, choose the function called "save for web". Then select "animate".

The dimensions are something like: 60X50

That's badass Nub, that's basically what I'm goin for. Also, what would the dimensions be for a normal size smiley like :cooldude: those ones? I'm thinking in might be cooler just to have my avatar without the shifty eyes and jsut be the size of a normal smiley, since you are right, the eyes are kinda hard to see given the rest of the guy is black too.

*EDIT* Hmmm, how come it didn't edit my use of "badass"? It always has before, or so I thought anyway

Back
Top Bottom