question about having your own smily's? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

question about having your own smily's?

Agent51 said:
That's badass Nub, that's basically what I'm goin for. Also, what would the dimensions be for a normal size smiley like :cooldude: those ones? I'm thinking in might be cooler just to have my avatar without the shifty eyes and jsut be the size of a normal smiley, since you are right, the eyes are kinda hard to see given the rest of the guy is black too.

*EDIT* Hmmm, how come it didn't edit my use of "badass"? It always has before, or so I thought anyway
The sunglass smiley is a 16X16

Nublar7 said:
This is what I came up with. Very hard to see the eyes. :lol:

http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/6971/agent517bh.gif

If you want to try, use photoshop and save it as a gif. When you are in photoshop, choose the function called "save for web". Then select "animate".

The dimensions are something like: 60X50
That's sick! Good job! Damn, you're fast even when you're distracted. :wink:

Nublar7 said:
The sunglass smiley is a 16X16

Thanks man, I'll do one that is "normal" smiley size and then I have the one you did for me, maybe I'll make a poll or something and see which one the members would like more, the bigger, animated one or just a classic smiley.

inFINSible said:
That's sick! Good job! Damn, you're fast even when you're distracted. :wink:
:wink:

dorsaroll156 asked me to take this smiley, :hump: , and make it resemble him somehow. So, I changed the color and added a dorsal fin to get this:

dorsaroll1566ne4ht-1.gif

Agent51 said:
It might look stupid, but what if you have the top "dolphin" part grey then one shoe aqua and one orange?
Not sure. I am not gonna try it right now, since I have to edit each frame of the animation. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom