Question about the 72 Dolphins? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question about the 72 Dolphins?

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
I know most of you were not around then. I fell in love with that team when I was 7 years old. I could name every player. My question for you is who was the best player on that team? I have my favorite, but I believe it comes down to two guys. I’m just curious if others remember it the way I do. I appreciate any responses from people that loved that team like I did.

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
There were a lot of very good players, but only 2 that were top 5 all- time at their position in my opinion.

BlueFin

Seer of Visions
Club Member
Reaction score
I know most of you were not around then. I fell in love with that team when I was 7 years old. I could name every player. My question for you is who was the best player on that team? I have my favorite, but I believe it comes down to two guys. I’m just curious if others remember it the way I do. I appreciate any responses from people that loved that team like I did.
It was really far to great of a “team” with too many hall of famers and players that should have been ....to easily state what you ask!

We could talk about Larry Csonka, Bob Griese and Paul Warfield.

Bill Stanfill posted 18 sacks in a 14 game season...the safeties were great!

Csonka and Griese were my favorite players then!

Kebo

I'm your huckleberry
Club Member
Reaction score
It was really far to great of a “team” with too many hall of famers and players that should have been ....to easily state what you ask!

We could talk about Larry Csonka, Bob Griese and Paul Warfield.

Bill Stanfill posted 18 sacks in a 14 game season...the safeties were great!

Csonka and Griese were my favorite players then!
I agree. That team was loaded with very good players

Top Bottom