Question to anyone with knowledge of card values | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Question to anyone with knowledge of card values

vegasphan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was cleaning out my room which is real cluttered and came across a 2002 fleer card a close friend of mine got me as a gift a few years ago. It is a Dan Marino card with a piece of a game worn jersey inserted on the card. Is this worth anything?

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:​

im not sure but put it on ebay and have ur asking price 500 dollars..and see what u get from there

oh and by the way...what were u thinking when u didnt ahve that on ur dresser like in a plaque man...

dan is god

Game worn jersey on the card? Holy crap...I mean..uh....I'll buy it off you for a dollar ;)

I had it hanging on my wall for the past 2 years. We had to paint my room so i took it down and put it in a little vault I have. Im again about to move, and thinking it is worth something I may pass it along to someone else..

Can you give more details?

Whats the number on the back?

What does it say exactly? Most insert cards have a name to them.

Despacio said:
Can you give more details?

Whats the number on the back?

What does it say exactly? Most insert cards have a name to them.

Its called "air to the throne" 1983-1999 dan marino miami dolphins with the piece of jersey the displayed on the front. plus a couple pics of marino

on the back: career stats and a paragraph of authenticity

vegasphan said:
Its called "air to the throne" 1983-1999 dan marino miami dolphins with the piece of jersey the displayed on the front. plus a couple pics of marino

on the back: career stats and a paragraph of authenticity

just get a football card beckette and look up the year, then the company that made the card (ie Fleer or Topps, something like that) then look up the actual card and it will have a price listed next to it.

you can also just google the card number and "dan marino" as well as whatever the company is, it'll come up

vegasphan said:
I had it hanging on my wall for the past 2 years. We had to paint my room so i took it down and put it in a little vault I have. Im again about to move, and thinking it is worth something I may pass it along to someone else..

If you didn't already have someone in mind, you could just pass it along to me....:cooldude: :cooldude:

In all seriousness, I bet that is worth a pretty penny to the right bidder. The earlier comment about e-bay is probably a good bet. Be sure to put a high minimum.

ALL HAIL THE MARINO::hail:

Do people still buy cards? I have like 1,000's of football cards in mint condition from when I was a kid. Maybe I should sell them.

byroan said:
Do people still buy cards? I have like 1,000's of football cards in mint condition from when I was a kid. Maybe I should sell them.

Of course we do. Take a look on Ebay and look at how many sell each day.

Back
Top Bottom