Quick Question | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quick Question

*Demi*God*

Active Roster
Reaction score
Has anyone heard what's going on with Misi? Did we cut him, did he retire? DOD I miss something?

Are you serious? ****ing Misi? That overrated piece of glass hasn't been here for a year and people are still yammering for him? This is the sign that let's me know that we haven't seen a good linebacker in a long time. Let us hope this changes soon.

Are you serious? ****ing Misi? That overrated piece of glass hasn't been here for a year and people are still yammering for him? This is the sign that let's me know that we haven't seen a good linebacker in a long time. Let us hope this changes soon.

Not yammering for him, was just wondering what ever happened to him...again, did he finally retire or what...jesus

It’s a mystery. Kinda like McMillan. They haven’t really said if he’s ready to go either. Misi is finished but for some reason he’s still on the roster? Or maybe he isn’t anymore? Idk. Either way he’s done playing I would appear. Just a contract thing at this point.

It’s a mystery. Kinda like McMillan. They haven’t really said if he’s ready to go either. Misi is finished but for some reason he’s still on the roster? Or maybe he isn’t anymore? Idk. Either way he’s done playing I would appear. Just a contract thing at this point.

That's what I was wanting to know, thank you!!

Dude feel asleep and drempt that he broke his leg. Woke up and had two broken legs.

Misi was actually a pretty decent player for us when he was healthy, and the injuries he's had are pretty serious. It's not like he missed time with a hangnail; he had spinal fusion surgery and that's pretty serious.

I guess what I'm saying is, well, this time I'm not going to crack any jokes.

Back
Top Bottom