Quizlets Week 13 expert picks --- Guaranteed! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quizlets Week 13 expert picks --- Guaranteed!

I told you...the last couple of weeks NEW ENGLAND has been struggling to bad teams (minnesota) and I thought Detroit could pull it out...they almost did---but they didnt

Live scores from my picks----

Minnesota (my pick)- 24
Atlanta- 30

Buffalo (my pick)- 38
Miami- 21

Philadelphia (my pick)- 10
St. Louis- 3

Denver (my pick)- 27
San Diego- 30

Originally posted by Quizlet
Live scores from my picks----

Minnesota (my pick)- 21
Atlanta- 24

Buffalo (my pick)- 38
Miami- 21

Vick was terrific. He ran for more yards than Travis Henry.

I am dissapointed about Minnesota. I watched a lot of the game and Minnesota was in complete controll. In fact, they scored a TD to win the game with 11 seconds left to make it 26-24, but the refs called it back on a cheesy holding call.

Damn close on that game.

I am dissapointed about Minnesota. I watched a lot of the game and Minnesota was in complete controll. In fact, they scored a TD to win the game with 11 seconds left to make it 26-24, but the refs called it back on a cheesy holding call.

Damn close on that game.

Your a Buffalo fan and you watch the Minnesota game?

I have two TV's and a Direct TV splitter...

That Denver game was crap! They so won that---but- oh well...

2-2 so far this week and I will be 3-2 tomorrow when Raiders beat the Jets!

I am hoping that the Raiders murder the Jets, take away their confidence and knock them out of the playoff picture.

6-6 is not out, but look at the Jets schedule. It is murder!

Oakland- LOSS
Denver- LOSS
CHICAGO- WIN
NEW ENGLAND- LOSS
GREENBAY- WIN

They will finish 8-8 best.

Hey- everyone has there right to an opinion but I am the one with the

136-42

record!
yeah, and you're also the one that thought schobel was a DB!:D

Damn close on that game.

Holding is holding. They showed the replay on Prime Time. Minnesota is not a good team.

Damn close on that game.

That wasn't holding, but Bledsoe got that play off? What a retarded homer!:lol:

Yah! I totally admit that- It was probally a whole 2 seconds after the play-clock when he ran it....

...but even if they backed us up 5 yards- I mean, Henry would have ran for that.

Back
Top Bottom