Quizlets Week 13 expert picks --- Guaranteed! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quizlets Week 13 expert picks --- Guaranteed!

Originally posted by Quizlet
Yah! I totally admit that- It was probally a whole 2 seconds after the play-clock when he ran it....

...but even if they backed us up 5 yards- I mean, Henry would have ran for that.

He might have, but they might have kicked a FG.

Yah! I totally admit that- It was probally a whole 2 seconds after the play-clock when he ran it....

...but even if they backed us up 5 yards- I mean, Henry would have ran for that.
i doubt it, the passing game was killing us, you couldn't run for ****!

We couldnt run for ****? LMAO, LMFAO!

151 yards for Henry? Come on. 151 yds and he is the 4th best back in the league! Jee

I wonder if the league talked to the officials about the play clock thing? Last night they got the Raiders on a very questionable Play clock violation. Usually if it's close they'll let the offense run the play. Last night it was a split second after and as a matter of fact it looked to me like it was that moment between 1 and 0. I thought it was a bad call.

Alright- after quizlets first week since week 3 with a losing record I look to rebound!! I am now 136-42...going into this week...

New England at Detroit- Fortunately for Miami, Bills and Jets fans NE will lose to a pumped crowd at Ford Field ready for the lions to upset the defending Super Bowl champions who barely escaped the 3-8 Minnesota Vikings last week at HOME

Atlanta at Minnesota- It is at the dome and the Vikings almost beat NE last week IN N.E! The team is happy with there recent success and they will feed of that tomorrow. Yes the Falcons are good but the Vikes break there 2 game winning streak.

Miami at Buffalo- The terms of this game is simple. Miami is good. Buffalo struggling. BUT, it will be 20 degrees, snowing and Lucas SUCKS in the snow (yes- worse than he already is). Williams will have a big day but for Buffalo this is a must win and wants it to much.

Denver at San Diego- SD who? SD who? I warned people about this but not many listened. The SD chargers start strong than FREKEN BLOW HOLE later. Denver wins this one in SD.

St. Louis at Philadelphia- Bulger should start. But he is not. Warner is rusty and things are not going well. Eagles proved they are not just McNabb on Monday night!

N.Y. Jets at Oakland- Bye, Bye, Bye Jets 4 game winning streak. Oakland takes it to the house in this one.

and of those are my picks!

3 of 6... you're improving.... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom