Quote from Wanny on WR Tolver | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Quote from Wanny on WR Tolver

Re: Re: Quote from Wanny on WR Tolver

Originally posted by Ozzy
The one thing that might change is having to go against both Sam and Pat constantly.

That's been known to make even the best WRs look like chumps! :eek:

well, going up agaisnt them could help him on game day.

Ozzy rules!!!

I forget who but someone gets the draft day prize for calling out the Tolver pick. He did it like two rounds in advance, I think during Day 1, but still he called out during chat, "JR Tolver?"

The thing about Tolver continuing the work of McMichael and Chambers is, well these were guys that DREW your eyes during practice, pads or no. They put on shows of athleticism, or made catches that made you go "Ooooh" and "Ahhhh"

Tolver seems to be doing that, given that he could stop as soon as pads come on. Some guys you watch to evaluate. Others you start evaluating cuz you couldn't help but watch. From reports, R-Mac and CC were the latter, and Tolver is making a good run at being just that. It was that special little quality I noticed in Pisa Tinoisamoa, that made me so sure he was gonna be special.

I wish we would have gotten Kelly Washington from Tenn with our first pick instead of waiting until the 5th round to pick a reciever. I think he is going to be something special.

Just wanted to throw that in there.

Back
Top Bottom