R. Brown=Humble player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

R. Brown=Humble player

WVECOMMISH1

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I am very glad we have a great RB prospect on our hands who isn't a jerk. :goof: Seems like Saban wants him to be more assertive and thats fine but I say let Ronnie be himself. This kid is a humble happy kid who likes to play football. :mad: His mean streak comes out when it needs to...on the football field when he's trucking guys. He himself said it best in yesterdays questions about his toughness. :yell: Anyhow, it's a breath of fresh air from the overhyped rookies like K Winslow Jr. who talked sooooo much trash and barely has played a few downs in the NFL. So keep it going Brown be humble and God will raise you up!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

WVECOMMISH1 said:
I am very glad we have a great RB prospect on our hands who isn't a jerk. :goof: Seems like Saban wants him to be more assertive and thats fine but I say let Ronnie be himself. This kid is a humble happy kid who likes to play football. :mad: His mean streak comes out when it needs to...on the football field when he's trucking guys. He himself said it best in yesterdays questions about his toughness. :yell: Anyhow, it's a breath of fresh air from the overhyped rookies like K Winslow Jr. who talked sooooo much trash and barely has played a few downs in the NFL. So keep it going Brown be humble and God will raise you up!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

Come on man... Winslow Jr. is an F'ing Soldier man! :rofl3: I guess they forgot to teach him how to ride a motorcycle in boot camp. :tongue:

occ paul sr. said:
:evil: What A Chopper!!

:rofl3: I do love that show as well. I can't say I like some of the drama, but I love the craftsmanship that comes out of it. Paulie produces some really awsome looking bikes. Getting to see the thought process behind them is great as well.

I have to say my favorite design was the "LiveStrong" chopper for Armstrong. That looked amazing. Second would be the Cat for Caterpillar, that was just plain tough!

He seems like a great guy lets hope he can be an amazing pro player for the Dolphins

WVECOMMISH1 said:
GREAT READ BRO I AGREE 100% R.BROWN IS HUMBLE BUT A WARRIOR ON THE FIELD.

Back
Top Bottom