Radio Report | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Radio Report

GreenFin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Jorge Sedano of 940am reports:

Corey Jenkins is laying the wood. He is looking better than Eddie Moore so far.

Griese didn't look good this morning. Threw another INT to Freeman.

Greg Jerman has been JTs "bitch". He's been giving his best turnstile impersonation. Says we need to get the 2 OL rooks in ASAP.

Orande has more rolls than a French bakery.

Robert Edwards has looked great. Making the most of an unfortunate situation with Travis Minor.

Thats all...

GO FINS!

This just in too...

Wally Ogunleye twisted his knee and it didn't look good. They'll give an update as soon as more is known.

GO FINS!

Originally posted by GreenFin
This just in too...

Wally Ogunleye twisted his knee and it didn't look good. They'll give an update as soon as more is known.

GO FINS!

:(

Jerman just isn't suited for LT. RT or guard...ok. But he just isn't fast enough to play on the left side.

Don't like hearing that about Wally. :(

I just heard that from "Big O".
But it was the same knee he had reconstructed a few years back. Let's just hope they don't rush him back..
I agree with O. He's a helluva player with a lot of upside. He has future Pro bowler written all over him.

Originally posted by Muck
:whew:

That picture right there describes it all...

Last edited by a moderator:
The fins should get away from having an intense camp. All that talent will be useless when the later part of the season comes due to injuries. It's bad enough that the fins have to travel to cold weather cities. It's harder for them when they are all burnt out from intense camp when crunch time comes.

Marv Levy ran a laid back camp. Bills then had a good record when it came to late season injuries. The only time the bills had a very intense camp was Greg's first year. as a result, the Bills were the most injured team that season. Last year he stayed away from that and we did very well. This year he's been doing the same and getting inputs from teams captains.

Actually, camp is much more laid back this year. Not nearly as intense early on. Things will pick up. But for right now, it's mellower.

I almost SHAT my pants.... But I'm much better now!

but how can DW already say its not serious ??? did they took an MRI ? i will believe that it is not serious, when i see something like that

Originally posted by Chisel Monkey
I almost SHAT my pants.... But I'm much better now!

Almost, what do you mean almost?

My heart stopped 5 times reading that post!

:jawdrop:

Oliver...

Back
Top Bottom