Raekwon Davis gone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raekwon Davis gone

Wow. I went to Tampa a few years back to watch the Bucs/Phins. After the game at the hotel in Clearwater I was drunkly standing by the pool/ocean area in a dolphins hat and I saw this lady and her husband wearing Phins gear. They had gone to the game too and it turns out they were super close friends, almost family to Raekwon.

She taught him in JR high and became like a pseudo aunt to him. She even showed me pics all of them together on draft night. We’ve stayed in touch and we’re friends on Facebook. They went to a lot of games.

Sucks for them to have to have to travel to Indy now instead lol

Last edited:
Not a horrible deal for them. He's reasonably robust but pretty 1 dimensional run stuffer. When he is interested.

I thought he would do a little better out there due to his age and overall healthiness.

Sweet, didn't want him back.

More importantly this means Miami can now sign another guy who's contract just expired to roughly the same deal and it won't effect the 2 3rd rounds for next year. They aren't just limited to guys that got cut.

I'm expecting to see Miami do this from now on, make sure they are losing a guy before deciding who to replace him with.

Back
Top Bottom