Raider Invasion!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raider Invasion!!!

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:

No, the "House of Pain" is what the Raider fans on the Yahoo Pro Pick 'Em board refer to their stadium as. :lol:

Let me think...............You are either Silver & Black Attack, East Bay or the infamous Raider Mike :D Either way..........Let the smack begin!!! :evil: ;)

Originally posted by miadphan13
Let me think...............You are either Silver & Black Attack, East Bay or the infamous Raider Mike :D Either way..........Let the smack begin!!! :evil: ;)
Check your Yahoo IM list, I sent you something like an hour ago.:cool: Sneaky? I think so;)

You are from the Yahoo boards!! I knew it!! :evil: Well I suggest you go back to your "Black Hole" and tell little Mikey I will be back over there soon for his daily dose of Dolphin smack! :lol:

well well well

Raiders, go home. Still sweatin from that last defeat I see. Muhahaha. Maybe we should change this site to Miadphan's Anti-Gayders Bash

Just a thought :cool:

just in case you don't read my private message, i had nothing to do with the deletion of your posts. in fact i haven't even been on the boards since about 1:30 pst, i had to work tonight!

Back
Top Bottom