Raiders suspend Antonio Brown after altercation with GM | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Raiders suspend Antonio Brown after altercation with GM

He's the only thing they have going on offense, 2 bad years in row for Gruden would be awful and it would also look awful for Oakland who traded for him.

Nothing would look worse then having him on the opening day roster, guaranteeing the roster bonus, and then he really goes full retard.

Raiders gon Raider

So to recap this story that changes by the hour.

AB posted a private phone call convo between him and Jon Gruden just to make a hype video last night. Also appears to be entirely illegal to do that in CA

Today the Raiders fined AB over 200k which voided his guaranteed money and release pay.

And AB is now saying he’s not playing a week to week contract. Guess he’s all out now :chuckle:.

Any team that decides they want to sign this guy is doing themselves and the player a disservice. He’s not in a stable place mentally. He needs to be away from the game this year and get some help.

AB posted a private phone call convo between him and Jon Gruden just to make a hype video last night. Also appears to be entirely illegal to do that in CA

Today the Raiders fined AB over 200k which voided his guaranteed money and release pay.

And AB is now saying he’s not playing a week to week contract. Guess he’s all out now :chuckle:.

Any team that decides they want to sign this guy is doing themselves and the player a disservice. He’s not in a stable place mentally. He needs to be away from the game this year and get some help.

Patriots might try...

I'm actually afraid for what is going with AB. There seems to be a large gap between reality and what is going in his head. I wish him the best. I hope the people around him get him the help he appears to need as soon as possible.

If he ever snaps into reality and truly sees what he has done to himself over the last few years I hope he can handle that.

Any team that signs AB without getting him professionally checked out IMO is a scumbag org. It's apparent what is going here. This guy needs some serious help, as soon as possible. The fall for ppl as high strung as him is a deep a long drop. Never mind when they are a public figure.

I'm actually afraid for what is going with AB. There seems to be a large gap between reality and what is going in his head. I wish him the best. I hope the people around him get him the help he appears to need as soon as possible.

If he ever snaps into reality and truly sees what he has done to himself over the last few years I hope he can handle that.

I’m very curious as to how long he’s been so completely self absorbed. Has it been like this since day 1? And the Steelers were able to somehow keep the drama to a minimum for years? Or did something change in his life recently.

Players have to pass physicals this should also include a mental health assessment.

I may be wrong, I prob am, but I would think teams would love that but I doubt the players association would go along with that. I would hope all sides agree when players act like this a mental health assessment would be the minimum course of action.

Dude list all of that guaranteed money too... and just to make it funnier Gruden traded two high character guys for money concerns to get AB

Can’t believe we will be playing against AB week 2. Of course.

Dude list all of that guaranteed money too... and just to make it funnier Gruden traded two high character guys for money concerns to get AB

Do they still lose those picks? That's insane and was a very realistic outcome if you paid attention to AB and all the crap in Pittsburgh.

You know May**** and Co are going to catch too much heat about it becuase of who they are.

If it were Greir and Co...Hell you already know..

Back
Top Bottom