Randy is DEEPLY troubled! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Randy is DEEPLY troubled!

raving

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have been saying this repeatedly on this board much to the chagrin of SOME of the more primitive, non-psychologically minded fans on this board. It is extremely troubling that he had the police involved (whatever the circumstances) in domestic violence with his pregnant wife. This second incident is a wake up call to Saban, and if he does not deal with it now in a BIG way it will deal with him and our organization. I think it is imperitive that Randy get big-time help, no matter what happens to him as a player. There is no excuse on G_d's green earth for this guy to ever lift a finger to his wife, let alone his pregnant wife. G-d help you Randy.

raving said:
I have been saying this repeatedly on this board much to the chagrin of SOME of the more primitive, non-psychologically minded fans on this board. It is extremely troubling that he had the police involved (whatever the circumstances) in domestic violence with his pregnant wife. This second incident is a wake up call to Saban, and if he does not deal with it now in a BIG way it will deal with him and our organization. I think it is imperitive that Randy get big-time help, no matter what happens to him as a player. There is no excuse on G_d's green earth for this guy to ever lift a finger to his wife, let alone his pregnant wife. G-d help you Randy.
I actually have a graduate degree in psychology...and I think you are the troubled one according to your post. 1st by the fact you are so troubled about this. 2nd by the fact that you don't have a clue in the world what is happening with them and you are making such ludicrous, assinine accusations about someone you have never spoken to.

Schleprock said:
I actually have a graduate degree in psychology...and I think you are the troubled one according to your post. 1st by the fact you are so troubled about this. 2nd by the fact that you don't have a clue in the world what is happening with them and you are making such ludicrous, assinine accusations about someone you have never spoken to.

AGREE....Too many threads about the same subject..Ridiculous..

raving said:

if i walked in on my wife beating the sh@t out of my child and i smacked her; would that be a good enough excuse on god's green earth to lift my finger?

why don't you give god a call and tell me what he say.

by the way my wife is a great mother.:D

raving said:

You cant reach out to people by insulting them, no wonder they are upset with you. I dont agree with what randy did, and I hope he gets the help he needs, but I doubt just because he has marital issues with his wife doesnt make him a cancer to the team.

raving said:

why dont you spell out G-O-D ?????

Schleprock said:

Indeed. Who's to say the wife is not the troubled one? Anyway judging from the reports on these incidents it doesn't say any where that he physically struck her, or purposely tried to harm her.

He also had been drinking. Is it a coincidence that both times this has happened he had been? I doubt it. He needs to stop drinking cause that seems to be a big problem here.

Randy does not need "big-time" help, or at least it doesn't appear that way. I don't see how you get this from the reports. You don't know what actually happened, so stop acting like you do.

que41 said:
if i walked in on my wife beating the sh@t out of my child and i smacked her; would that be a good enough excuse on god's green earth to lift my finger?

why don't you give god a call and tell me what he say.

by the way my wife is a great mother.:D

No that would be assault as well. You could restrain her but smacking her is uncalled for and against the law.

msg said:
No that would be assault as well. You could restrain her but smacking her is uncalled for and against the law.

Justified assault, IMO, but that's neither here nor there.
I now return you to our regularly scheduled Randy McMichael morality play...

Come on guys dont you see whats going on here, Randy is the ultimate team player, he got himself in this mess to take the spotlight off Ricky Williams and A.J. Feeley, what a guy!

Schleprock said:

Easy with making this about me. How do you get that I am troubled because what he did shocks me and compells me to exclaim that this guy is troubled? I guess I am not allowed to have my opinion according to you. That makes you a potentially open minded and well rounded mental health professional. And to answer your second point, I have as much clue as anyone in the general public and what I know is that this guy has gotten involved with the law and domestic violence 2 summers in a row. That is enough for me. My statement is to the likes of you, who take a radically defensive positions about Randy and his alleged masagionistic behavior, enough so that you attempt to kill the messenger.

Simply put, if Saban does not address the OJesque situation, OJ may reveal his ugly head again and I am aware that I do not want this to be associated with the organization I follow and love.

Randy is indeed troubled. Can you believe with a salary of $400,000 he drives an '86 Cadillac Coup de Ville and dines at Waffle House? Someone get this man some help.

Ever heard of the pyscho wife theory. The theory is that the woman is pyscho - yells, screams sometimes pushes the man. Then she trips and falls because she is out of control and gets hurt.

raving said:
Easy with making this about me. How do you get that I am troubled because what he did shocks me and compells me to exclaim that this guy is troubled? I guess I am not allowed to have my opinion according to you. That makes you a potentially open minded and well rounded mental health professional. And to answer your second point, I have as much clue as anyone in the general public and what I know is that this guy has gotten involved with the law and domestic violence 2 summers in a row. That is enough for me. My statement is to the likes of you, who take a radically defensive positions about Randy and his alleged masagionistic behavior, enough so that you attempt to kill the messenger.

Simply put, if Saban does not address the OJesque situation, OJ may reveal his ugly head again and I am aware that I do not want this to be associated with the organization I follow and love.

look, i don't agree with what appears to have happened in this situation. short of your life being in danger, there is no reason to strike a woman. especially if you are a finely tuned athlete. but to try and make this on parr with the "OJ esque" scenario, then you really are reaching. with the info that the general public has about this, it is almost impossible to to say that he is the only one with the problem. looks like alcohol has something to do with this and we have no idea what his wife is like.

more than likely these two need counseling and McMike needs to reduce his alcohol consumption.

yes, there is a small chance that this could escalate to an OJ level, but based on the info present, it is not likely. it is good that you wish him to get help but, at present, you are a little extreme in your diagnosis.

Back
Top Bottom